Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

E 9.000000.000000.000000.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
there's a war going on atm about economy in libya.
and salvation is personal. and i dont care about power either.
all i care about is the opportunity layed down here in imagination that by sacrifising your body you can feed all. and even more.

i dont care about the POWER of money but in fact money can do things.
like i said lots has been going on lately about 'money' and jobs...

the statement of solving the wars in the world with money may not be a delusion, dont misget me/that/it...

it's an economical world, surely the western part! and economical means money.
not that i care about money reallly. but if this oppurtunity i described would actually come to my adress. am not sure i will say no, i might say YES.

for giving my life to solve pretty much every issue able to solve with overwelming amount.

if you change the context and take it in symbolical route, can you?

it has been done before (freewillingly maybe even...)if the symbolicisme is seen here within. maybe even a mixture( i heard obama say america could buy all within the world and leave the world broke.................

army's cost money...
i havent thought about what money could really do before either or care much about it.
but to be factual it is possible to set things to your hand if you have an overwelming amount, that's no lie.
like i said army's and there material all go with money.
so if i then say i pay you 1 quadrilion for that tank surely the owner wont say no.
but ofcourse then you would have to prevent him from buying a new one:biggrin

it was just a matter of imagination of you took note of that.
and then the question remains sort of like

would you give your life for global peace and harmony...???

There isn't ever going to be any global peace and harmony as long as there's a devil. My life could never change that in one direction or the other.

People with money produce chemicals and foster diseases with their products. They promote sin heavily, i.e. The cable televison and your cinemax, along with your alcohol and ciggarettes, ad nauseam.. And also there's those deadly skin moisturizers that have been proven to be cancerous. The list goes on and on, but now I'll end it.

i am talking about what i would o with the money.
so i would write a testament first which the inheritor of my body must follow up.

ofcourse there has to be trust in this because ofcourse i want planning on spending this 9 quadrilion on anythin bad.

i thought i said that allready though?

Unfortunately you are not expressing yourself very clearly. Can I offer my interpretation of your idea and see if I have understood you correctly?

Your idea is that you would theoretically offer your body and probably your life in return for enough money to bring about a drastic improvement in living standards for the whole world. Your aim is to produce utopia.

On the arms issue, your proposal is that you buy every weapon on earth in an attempt to cut back on wars. Whilst you recognize that would not end all conflict it would drastically cut down on mass killing and in your utopia people would be happy and less likely to fight anyway.​
IF I have understood that correctly, then probably most of us would sacrifice ourselves to achieve such a laudable aim. Sadly it is just a hypothetical question. My guess is that your question is really an analogy for Jesus sacrificing himself to save the world. You wish to make the world into one big Garden of Eden. Is that it?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back