Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] family in need of prayer

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
A 42 year old woman that lives in my town and worked as an aid in the school my mom works in had a massive heart attack on Wednesday night. She is still in acoma and her heart is only working 15%. She has no brain activity. There isn't much chance that she will make it. She was in the middle of a divorce with her husband before this happened too, and has no family around. Her son goes to my school and has muscular distrophy and had cancer and luchemia.

Lord in all things you do there is a pupose. Please let this family find the good in such a trying time. Heal the hearts of this family bring them together. give this family support and bless them in every aspect of their lives. Amen

Lord... do Your will here... and Lord, have mercy. In Christ Jesus, amen

Deke

Praying for this family. Let Your grace and mercy be active here Lord.

God's Child, do you have an update?

Roxanne

I am very sorry. I will include the young lad in my prayers. I pray for healing for him and comfort in his grief and distress and all he has to deal with. For courage and strength and faith. And also for any family he has.

Thank you for letting us know God's Child and for your faithfulness in prayer.

Roxanne

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back