Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Praise __] family unity, goodness

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
God is Love. :)

mama's retired, now. -thank goodness- stays busy with volunteer stuff and her house dogs/perma-puppies, but...yeah. post-employment, by the grace of God. and...

so, we've reconciled and all, and now I can breeze in, and...today, I heated up a curry stew she made yesterday, in the slow cooker. awesome. For whatever reason(s), she's all about true crime, now, which...I could do without...

but, yeah. easy, breezy, family goodness, brought to my parents and me by Jesus Christ. and...

dad's transitioning towards retirement, I think. He's needed at his organization, for a while yet, it seems. more or less...part time? works well for him and for mama, too. By God's grace, dad's warmed up to me, too. Its like...

I think they see that I -need- them and all, but I'm not crazy insane, using and abusing them (or anything, anyone) and...yeah. yeah. Helps tremendously that Jesus has made me smart and normal enough to be considered a "high functioning, severely mentally ill" individual..

and that I'm healthy and not soon to explode into flames flamboyantly gay. that...is actually something of a miracle for my parents and for me, and...its somehow become the sort of miracle that the world finds especially troubling, for whatever reasons. -shrug-

ok. Praise report! 'bout time, right? Right... :)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back