Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Food

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Xleniz

Hey guys, I have this ability to feel when my body "needs" anything you can eat or drink. Whether its from "increased knowledge" from God, or from the time I was doing occult things, I dont know.

Example: I eat an ananas, I feel I need pepper.

Now, I have a disease since many years ago, when I drank more than much, excessing, it tells me "You drank much water/liquor yesterday?" "You will have stomach pains this morning, and it will be harder to drink during the day".

Now, I drank too much yesterday! Then, I was trying to find something nuitrious. It ended up with me drinking much today too.

-->Im afraid I will die in some days if I dont get what I need. Can you at least pray for me to survive the night? Thanks!;)
I will pray God will have mercy on you.

I will pray for you to find peace in Christ Jesus in all you eat or don't. Whatever you do, do it all as unto the Lord.
Rom 14:6 He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks. Brother @Xleniz, there is nothing in your walk with God that He isn't aware of, and He loves you at all times. When you have any fear concerning your health, remember that you belong to God and Rom 8:28 tells us "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."

Blessings in Christ Jesus. :wave2

Hey guys, I have this ability to feel when my body "needs" anything you can eat or drink. Whether its from "increased knowledge" from God, or from the time I was doing occult things, I dont know.

Example: I eat an ananas, I feel I need pepper.

Now, I have a disease since many years ago, when I drank more than much, excessing, it tells me "You drank much water/liquor yesterday?" "You will have stomach pains this morning, and it will be harder to drink during the day".

Now, I drank too much yesterday! Then, I was trying to find something nuitrious. It ended up with me drinking much today too.

-->Im afraid I will die in some days if I dont get what I need. Can you at least pray for me to survive the night? Thanks!;)
I will pray God will have mercy on you.

I will remember you in my prayers. Prayer is power.

I will pray for you to find peace in Christ Jesus in all you eat or don't. Whatever you do, do it all as unto the Lord.
Rom 14:6 He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks. Brother @Xleniz, there is nothing in your walk with God that He isn't aware of, and He loves you at all times. When you have any fear concerning your health, remember that you belong to God and Rom 8:28 tells us "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose."
Blessings in Christ Jesus. :wave2

Amen!

You are in my prayers, Xleniz .

Sorry for the scaredy thing:tongue
I think I need something raw.

Raw fish? sushi?

I dont know how to get better really, but I think I will find it. I slept 1-2(?)hr + 30-60 minutes tonight.
Feeling dry under the throat, but not too dry. Hard to explain the situation,But I hope I will find the need.
Thanks, and God Bless.

I will call on ambulance if something happen, and doctor and so on :tongue no worry.

I have problems now with my internals, and it takes 4-5 hours to sleep each day, anyway its up to you if you want to pray. I hope i will survive :tongue

Dear Father, I come to You asking for healing of this dear brother Xleniz. Give him the peace that he needs to overcome the stress and problems such fear can bring, including the health of his body. Please give him rest and establish his way in all that You would have for his good. Allow him to realize that you are with him and will not fail him, and I thank You Father for this in Jesus' precious name. Amen.

Back