Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

for dora

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
and yes they can do that. i use the bucket to lift the front end up so that we can change tires or look for nails when they leak. we also use the hoe to raise the rear so that we can change tires.

i worked on one today and a few days before that one with the backhoe lifting its self into the coal train is similiar to the one that was talked about on lunch

Can't?

Can't? Can't is the definitive word here....indicating inability to do something.

Then there is that troublesome "you"...

By putting "you" and "can't" in the same sentence, Jason is implying that I, Dora, aka Handy, would be physically, mentally, and/or spiritually unable to do the feats of awesomeness portrayed by the operators in these videos.

Now, if Jason had said something along the lines of "Bet your John Deere 4200 doesn't have the power to do this," OK, I'd accept that, because I doubt it does.

But, he didn't. He said, "Bet YOU (indicating me personally) CAN'T (indicating some kind of physical/mental/spiritual limitations of my ability) do that."

Seems to me as though I've been challenged to prove something.

hmmmm, I'm going to have to figure out what I need to upload video onto the internet.

Can't?

Can't? Can't is the definitive word here....indicating inability to do something.

Then there is that troublesome "you"...

By putting "you" and "can't" in the same sentence, Jason is implying that I, Dora, aka Handy, would be physically, mentally, and/or spiritually unable to do the feats of awesomeness portrayed by the operators in these videos.

Now, if Jason had said something along the lines of "Bet your John Deere 4200 doesn't have the power to do this," OK, I'd accept that, because I doubt it does.

But, he didn't. He said, "Bet YOU (indicating me personally) CAN'T (indicating some kind of physical/mental/spiritual limitations of my ability) do that."

Seems to me as though I've been challenged to prove something.

hmmmm, I'm going to have to figure out what I need to upload video onto the internet.
take it as a challenge then. but i think those john deeres and jcbs and others are bigger then yours. of course can the hydraulics in your backhoe handle that is the question..lol

Doesn't one need some kind of web-cam though...

I've tried to get video from our camera downloaded and don't know how to do it.

:eek2 It has just dawned on me that the point of this whole thread is based upon me bragging about my prowess in handling a frontloader/backhoe and now I have to admit I can't even download video.

:thud:

Doesn't one need some kind of web-cam though...

I've tried to get video from our camera downloaded and don't know how to do it.

:eek2 It has just dawned on me that the point of this whole thread is based upon me bragging about my prowess in handling a frontloader/backhoe and now I have to admit I can't even download video.

:thud:

still pictures will do the trick a before and after.

Back