Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Free Excellent quality Audio Bible

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
J

justvisiting

I just finished converting the entire Old and New Testament over to Real Player. This voice quality is better than most...not hard on the ears. BTW Realplayer comes with a 3 band equalizer, and it's free.
For those of you that don't know how to do this.
1. Set up a folder in "my documents" called "audio bible"...can be named whatever you want.
2. I have Hi-speed so I just downloaded the whole new testament all at once.
3. When you extract the files. Extract them all to the "audio bible" folder in "my documents"
4. Set up a new playlist in Realplayer called Matthew
5. add these new clips from "my documents" in the "audio bible" folder to ... the realplayer clips
6. Just select them all with the shift key and mouse, then enter.
7. Realplayer seems to put the highest number in the wrong order ie. 1 to 28 for matthew has 28 at the top. Just click and drag it down to the bottom, so it is in proper order
For myself I set up playlists for each book of the Bible.
Anyway, I have tried other audio Bibles...and this is a good quality voice.
Here's the link. Make sure you scroll farther down to see the files on the webpage.
http://www.mp3bible.ca/

I just went through the book of Romans, listening to it in audio. Not bad at all. Just lay back on the bed and relax...and listen.

Back