Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Free Sermon: "Give Them Meat In Due Season"

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

rwbovee

Matthew 24:42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

24:43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

24:44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

24:45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

24:46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

24:47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

24:48 But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;

24:49 And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;

24:50 The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,

24:51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

So we are to be ready for the rapture. Get ready and stay ready. God tells his servant to give his household meat in due season. Am I that servant? I don't know, but if I am here goes. The church desperately needs revival. You have to pray for revival. The church needs to get serious about prayer today. Remember he's going to spew the lukewarm out of his mouth. I don't want to get spit out, do you?

We need to get kind of fanatical. To start to read the King James Version (no not the New King James) day and night. Start memorizing. Start doing what it says. With the mess the modern church is in I don't know why the televangelists aren't screaming every week to repent, to fast and pray and seek God with all your heart. Maybe they aren't because they aren't real Christians. We need to come out of the world and be separate. To get out of politics. To start reading the Bible rather than the latest Christian best seller. To turn off the television, the "Dancing With The Stars" and other such filth. To turn off the modern Christian rock and roll music, with performers who look and act just like the world. That's not acceptable. We're supposed to be different.

Christians yell at me and others for giving alms to the poor. Jesus Christ told us to do that my friend. Why are you telling us otherwise? Who's the boss, Jesus Christ or you? Jesus Christ is my boss, and he told me to give alms to the poor, to fast, to pray. He told us to deny ourselves, take up our cross daily, and follow him. He didn't tell us to drive around in Mercedes Benz cars and live in mansions. That's of the devil. Jesus Christ met two rich men that we know of in scripture. He told one to sell all that he had, give it to the poor, and follow him. The other, Zaccheus, was already giving 50% of his income to the poor and that was acceptable. If you're rich and haven't given all to the poor or at least 50% of your income you're in big trouble.

But you say "Brother Kenneth Hagin and Brother Oral Roberts told us it's okay for Christians to be rich." Yeah, those guys were brothers, Masonic Lodge brothers, and I'm afraid where they are right now. Follow Jesus and not these people. Get baptized with the Holy Ghost and fire with evidence of speaking in other tongues and speak in tongues every day. "He (Jesus) shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and fire." Pray for long periods of time with groanings in the Spirit. And then preach. "Let the redeemed of the Lord say so." It's these fanatics who are following Jesus Christ with all their hearts who will go in the rapture. "Be ye therefore ready, for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh." Get ready and stay ready, my friend. See http://www.squidoo.com/tithes-and-offerings.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back