Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

General Apology

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Oats

Hello,

I would like to offer a general, but heartfelt apology

for my
intentional ignorance (most of the time)
my arrogance
my self centered attitude
my lack of love
my stagnation

and many other things

I need to repent of these and offer more value in my post

we may not always agree, but i should try to be more loving and non judgmental in my heart.

I am very wicked and don't deserve your forgiveness.

But thank God for his Grace

Elijah X. Ayers

Forgiven!

kisses.jpg

I have been confronted with my own character flaws lately. I work with a lady that brings out he worst in me. She is not concerned with personal hygiene and is an outspoken Christian, but she is completely weird. She has an obsession with demons and witchcraft and I wish she could have that same kind of obsession about Jesus. I often find myself making comments about her and thinking negative thoughts about her.

The point that I’m getting at Oats, is that we all fall. Daily. We make mistakes, we sin and we hurt people around us. Just keep the Lord close and keep on repenting. I feel like a new person today, because I asked the Lord for forgiveness last night and I asked Him to walk with me and to guard my tongue. It is in times like these that it is so clear to me how much I need the Lord.
<O:tongue</O:tongue
God loves you and so does everybody here.<O:tongue</O:tongue

Hello,

I would like to offer a general, but heartfelt apology

for my
intentional ignorance (most of the time)
my arrogance
my self centered attitude
my lack of love
my stagnation

and many other things

I need to repent of these and offer more value in my post

we may not always agree, but i should try to be more loving and non judgmental in my heart.

I am very wicked and don't deserve your forgiveness.

But thank God for his Grace

Elijah X. Ayers

add those faults to me as well. and i forgive you oats.

Back