Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Generic One or even two liners .....

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

humble soul

On Sabbatical from Rome
This can be just a chat thread if you like. i dont mind if it is derailed. i will probably use it for ramblings with the odd attempt at humour.

Last edited:
This can just a chat thread if you like. i dont mind if it is derailed. i will probably use it for ramblings with the odd attempt at humour.
I would join in here but am drawing a blank. I do not know how to even begin.
Ok.
It is raining here in Kansas, a cold wet spitting rain, trying to change to snow. I wish it would as we have been having a very mild winter, rain and not snow to speak of. And I have no where to be the next couple of days and looking forward to cozy.

My back is aching
But my nose is clear
Count my blessings
Face my fear

Today i need to see the doc
But also need to work the bod
Ask him can he ease the pain
Swim or cycle? Eat no choc.

I like life
Life I like
Life likes me
Life is like
A thunder strike
A catholic psych.
A real fast bike
A well fed Mike

will Serena beat this Chinese gal Wang?
tiebreaker now in the second.
I am not a Serena fan. Especially after her obnoxious behaviour when losing a U.S. Open against Naomi Osaka.
But I cant deny her champion qualities of playing better under pressure.

Serena wins second set. she is a champ for sure.
But what about her rudeness towards Margaret Court? Serena badly wants to break her record of major titles. 25??
Court has only expressed her disapproval of gay marriage.

One liners?

You and I are built backwards. Our feet smell and our noses run.

Strange but true things. Bats hear shapes, and plants eat light.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back