Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Genesis I ; 1

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Z

Zakariyaa

Genesis I ; 1 ( In Aramic / Hebrew ) And I Quote; During the Bara ' Pro-Creation period of the Planet Earth these Eloheem / Anunnaqi reconstructed two places up there in the skies where there was water . <> In The Quote Above , The Word '' Beginning , Which In The Aramic Hebrew Is < Raysheeth > , Means The First Time Of Something . So When It Is Said ; In The Beginning God Created .. ''' It Is Falsely Translated . They Use Create But In The Aramic Hebrew Where They Have Create , There Is The Word '' Bara , Which Really Means '' To Re -Create , To Pro -Create Or Simply The Making , A Re-Construction ; The Pro - Creation Period , Bara , Is Not The Same As The Word '' Khalaqa < Arabic > For Creation Or The Creation Period Which Is Found In The Ashuric Syriac ( Arabic ) Word Khalaq < Arabic > Meaning '' To Create ; The Same As The Hebrew Khalaqa Simply Because It Wasn't The First Time , '' Bara < Aramic > Is The Word Used In Genesis 1;2 In Reference To The Re-Construction Period Of Tamtu Or Tiamat After It Had Become Tohoo - Empty And Bohoo - Desolate ' As Jeremiah 4 ; 23-28 , Which Was Removed , Make Clear . Bara < Aramic >

The Missing Verse < Most People Were Never Told That The 6 Verse Of The Book Of Jeremaih 4 ; 23-28 Was Intentionally Taken Out Of Genesis 1;1
23 I looked at the earth,
and it was formless and empty;
and at the heavens,
and their light was gone.
24 I looked at the mountains,
and they were quaking;
all the hills were swaying.

25 I looked, and there were no people;
every bird in the sky had flown away.

26 I looked, and the fruitful land was a desert;
all its towns lay in ruins
before the LORD, before his fierce anger.

27 This is what the LORD says:
"The whole land will be ruined,
though I will not destroy it completely.

28 Therefore the earth will mourn
and the heavens above grow dark,
because I have spoken and will not relent,
I have decided and will not turn back."

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back