Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study Genetic Modifications- cherubs

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Maria222

Gene Modifications

Garry said, "Fairy tales are for kids," referring to the cherubs with wings created by God.

Let me remind you that angels have no wings in the Bible! They are fighters in the Army of God, looking like people; they are not cherubs. Cherubs are guardians and warriors with two or four wings. Seraphs have six wings, with two wings covering their faces when needed.

Four cherubs guard the Throne of God. They are in human form but with bull feet and wings. One has the head of a bull, another has the head of an eagle, another has the head of a lion, and the fourth has the head of a man. Two cherubs guarded the entrance to the Garden of Eden. Satan was from the race of cherubs too.

We all have seen pictures of Satan depicting him as a bull with horns and bull feet in human form. This depiction is quite correct except for the wings. He should have two or four wings, which all cherubs have.

So, how could cherubs have wings of birds and locusts?
"The shape of the locusts was like horses prepared for battle. On their heads were crowns of something like gold, and their faces were like the faces of men. They had hair like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth. And they had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the sound of their wings was like the sound of chariots with many horses running into battle. They had tails like scorpions, and there were stings in their tails."
This is a description of cherubs from the Army of Satan. One-third of the Army of God is with Satan.

We see here some gene modifications, not only of humans with lion, bull, and bird features as in the Army of God but also humans with locusts, scorpions, and lions in the Army of Satan.

What we know is that the race of Cherubs is called "sons of God" in the Bible. If you need more information about that, contact me, and I will provide links. Cherubs are dressed in breastplates for battle; their legs are like liquid metal. They move like the wind, and their nature is like flames of fire. Do not forget they are still spiritual beings. Were cherubs real living beings? The problem is that God calls them "living beings." It is possible that cherubs are spirits of deceased living beings... and these living beings were genetic mutations or gene modifications with humans. The issue is that God refers to them as "living beings." It is possible that they are indeed living beings produced using mutations or gene modifications with a mix of a new type of atoms, which enable them to exercise spiritual features.
If this is the case, then they are truly advanced living beings from the universe! From outer space! They are advanced extraterrestrials!

Let me remind you that it seems the Garden of Eden was just a genetic laboratory of God on our planet, guarded by two such cherubs with laser swords. One of the plants in this laboratory, produced by God, was the fruit (not an apple!) from the "tree of the knowledge of good and evil".

The second tree produced by God there was "the tree of life". This tree will be planted by God in Jerusalem for the healing of nations near the river that will flow from the Temple of God (which we expect to be constructed soon in Jerusalem on our planet). The same river will be flowing in the prototype, which is the New Jerusalem (a heavenly city akin to a space station), currently under construction. Jesus mentioned this river:

"And he showed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding from the throne of God and of the Lamb (the Son of God). In the middle of its street, and on either side of the river, was the tree of life, which bore twelve fruits, each tree yielding its fruit every month. The leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
And there shall be no more curse, but the throne of God and of the Lamb (the Son of God) shall be in it, and His servants shall serve Him. They shall see His face, and His name shall be on their foreheads. There shall be no night there: They need no lamp nor light of the sun, for the Lord God gives them light. And they shall reign forever and ever.
“And behold, I (the Son of God) am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”
Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie."

Let me tell you that God forbids gene modification, which people do on our planet. People create children artificially, keeping just one or two embryos for themselves and discarding/killing four others during such human reproduction. This is considered murder, and murderers do not inherit the Kingdom of God. Foreseeing such crimes, God forbids them.

“And God made the beasts of the earth according to their kinds and the livestock according to their kinds, and everything that creeps on the ground according to its kind.” What is a species and the kind?
The kind is broader than a species, and which can include more than one species. Each kind can contain many species. Sometimes mutations in certain genes may cause the descendants to be incapable of interbreeding with the parent population. One such technical limiting factor is size.

New species can arise and change within the bounds of their created kinds through natural selection. But what about artificial selection? To what extent are we permitted to modify nature?
The production of genetically modified foods with high-nutrient medical content, such as antibiotics or other medicines like those in bananas, should be permissible, akin to how God did it with the tree of life.

Two human genes have also been introduced into cows to produce milk that is 80% similar to human breast milk. Bacteria did not become human, and the cows remained the same as any other cow, except that they produced humanized milk. What would happen if we 'humanized' the genome of a chimpanzee? We might end up with a hybrid human-animal-like creature. God calls the cherubs 'living beings' too. It seems He created the same hybrids of humans with the genomes of a lion and a bull. Or another species of hybrids of humans with the genomes of an eagle and a bull. It seems they are not humans anymore but another type of 'living beings.'

People are considering now blood transfusions between chimpanzees or pigs and humans, on the grounds that our immune systems are similar, and so therefore the animal’s blood could be able to take over the role of depleted human blood.
But the problem is, God created people to be one group of three, just as He is one group of Three Supreme Beings (body, spirit and soul which is blood). So what if you substitute your soul/blood with the soul of a pig? Are you not a pig at that moment? Haha. Some xenotransfusions have saved the lives of people!

The death of all five embryos to create one artificial child, with only one embryo being saved, is equivalent to the murder of five children. Could producing animal-human chimeras for wars be considered a crime? Ponder this.

The Son of God said:
"And the Spirit and the bride (church) say, “Come!” And let him who hears say, “Come!” And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.
He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still.”
“And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”

Amen

Genesis 3:22-24; Exodus 25:18-20; Ezekiel 1:4-14; 10:1 - 22; Revelation 4:6-8 explains who and what the cherubs are and what they do according to God's command.

Man- This face spoke of mind, reason, affections, and all the things that encompass a human being.

Lion- The lion was always recognized as strong, fierce, and majestic. It was the most royal of animals.

ox- The ox was recognized as the animal who patiently labored for his owner. He was strong, able to bear a burden, and knew its owner.

Eagle- The divine bird that flew above the storms, while below there was only sorrows, dangers, and distress. A swift bird strong and powerful, never becoming weary.

Angels are essentially “ministering spirits,” (Hebrews 1:14) and do not have physical bodies like humans. Jesus declared that “a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have” (Luke 24:37-39).

The Bible classifies some angels as “elect” (1 Timothy 5:21) or “holy” (Matthew 25:31; Mark 8:38). All angels were created to be holy, enjoying the presence of God (Matthew 18:10) and the beauty of heaven (Mark 13:32).

Angels have no gender (Matthew 22:30) and are innumerable (Hebrews 12:22). They are incarnate in human form at times (Genesis 18:2-8) for the purpose of ministry. Angels also express emotions (Luke 15:10), are wise (2 Samuel 14:20) and powerful (Psalms 103:20).

Greetings Maria222,
Cherubs are guardians and warriors with two or four wings. Seraphs have six wings, with two wings covering their faces when needed.
Four cherubs guard the Throne of God. They are in human form but with bull feet and wings. One has the head of a bull, another has the head of an eagle, another has the head of a lion, and the fourth has the head of a man. Two cherubs guarded the entrance to the Garden of Eden.
Cherubim and Seraphim are symbolic creatures, not real. It appears that the Angels enacted the role of cherubim guarding the way to the tree, but after this, cherubim are only symbolic, not real.

Kind regards
Trevor

Do you believe that a cow is your god? Maybe you don't. But Hindus believe that. It might sound strange to us, but in fact, they worship not cows as they think, but a bull who is a cherub.

Let me remind you that angels have no wings in the Bible! They are fighters in the Army of God, appearing like people; they are not cherubs. Cherubs are guardians and warriors with two or four wings. Seraphs, on the other hand, have six wings, with two wings covering their faces when needed.

Four cherubs guard the Throne of God. They have a human form but with bull feet and wings. One has the head of a bull, another has the head of an eagle, the third has the head of a lion, and the fourth has the head of a man. Two cherubs guarded the entrance to the Garden of Eden. Interestingly, Satan also belongs to the race of cherubs.

In Hinduism, the cow is revered as a sacred animal and is associated with various deities, symbolizing divine and natural beneficence. In reality, it is protected and venerated due to its association with a cherub who rebelled from the Army of God. This fallen cherub now serves in the Army of Satan.

The cow's products, such as milk and butter, are used in religious rituals and represent purity bestowed upon them by demonic forces.

In Hinduism, deities are often depicted with multiple arms, symbolizing their origin from cherubs. For instance, "Lord Shiva" is sometimes shown with multiple arms, holding different items like a drum and a flame, representing destruction. Similarly, "Goddess Durga" is typically depicted with ten arms, each carrying a weapon given by various gods. These multi-armed depictions are rich in symbolism and convey the demonic nature of these deities' powers.

It is quite obvious that these bulls and deities are demonic forces worshiped by Hindus. But do they want to understand that they worship God's creatures called cherubs instead of God?! Is it not stupid to worship a creature instead of its Creator!? Hey, you Satan worshipers, do you hear me?

Genesis 3:22-24; Exodus 25:18-20; Ezekiel 1:4-14; 10:1 - 22; Revelation 4:6-8 explains who and what the cherubs are and what they do according to God's command.

Man- This face spoke of mind, reason, affections, and all the things that encompass a human being.

Lion- The lion was always recognized as strong, fierce, and majestic. It was the most royal of animals.

ox- The ox was recognized as the animal who patiently labored for his owner. He was strong, able to bear a burden, and knew its owner.

Eagle- The divine bird that flew above the storms, while below there was only sorrows, dangers, and distress. A swift bird strong and powerful, never becoming weary.

Angels are essentially “ministering spirits,” (Hebrews 1:14) and do not have physical bodies like humans. Jesus declared that “a spirit hath not flesh and bones, as ye see me have” (Luke 24:37-39).

The Bible classifies some angels as “elect” (1 Timothy 5:21) or “holy” (Matthew 25:31; Mark 8:38). All angels were created to be holy, enjoying the presence of God (Matthew 18:10) and the beauty of heaven (Mark 13:32).

Angels have no gender (Matthew 22:30) and are innumerable (Hebrews 12:22). They are incarnate in human form at times (Genesis 18:2-8) for the purpose of ministry. Angels also express emotions (Luke 15:10), are wise (2 Samuel 14:20) and powerful (Psalms 103:20).
No. This is a heresy what u say.

Greetings Maria222,
Cherubs are guardians and warriors with two or four wings. Seraphs, on the other hand, have six wings, with two wings covering their faces when needed.
Four cherubs guard the Throne of God. They have a human form but with bull feet and wings. One has the head of a bull, another has the head of an eagle, the third has the head of a lion, and the fourth has the head of a man.
Cherubim and Seraphim are not real creatures. They are only symbolic.
Two cherubs guarded the entrance to the Garden of Eden.
Yes, these were two Angels who enacted the role or function of Cherubim.

Kind regards
Trevor

No. This is a heresy what u say.
Sorry you feel this way as it's straight out of scripture if you had read those ones I posted, unless you do not believe that which has already been written about the Cherubim, which by the way are created angels with different ranks of God's purpose. Even Satan was a perfectly created angel of God until iniquity was found in him in the garden of Eden, Isaiah 14:12-15. No, Satan is not a red bull with horns as you and others depict for angels have no human form. Even the depiction of Jesus we see in pictures is not how He looked, Isaiah 53:1-2.

What is the resources and the scriptures you use as you give none, which I can only assume these are just your own thoughts and opinions. We need the book, chapter and verse for what you say please.

Back