Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Gently Used Member

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hello everyone.

My name is Timothy. I have been an on and off member of CF.net for almost 10 years now, serving at least 4 stints as a moderator. However, since it has been at least 2 years since I last visited, i figured i should re-introduce myself.

I am the proud husband of my beautiful wife, Caroline. (Caromurp for those who remember.). We have three Kiddos, ages, 3, not quite 2, and just about three months. I currently work as an admissions counselor at Bluefield College, a baptist college in Southwest Virginia. I have worked in higher-education enrollment for the last 6 years. I am also ordained, currently serving as non-denominational pulpit supply, but I have served as a Bi-Vocational pastor for just over two years as well.

Hello to my old friends and I look forward to making newer friends as well.

(BTW, I always type in red, but that is not an excuse to get cross with me.:thumbsup Oh, and beware of.....The Chair!!! :chair)

lol....don't tell anyone....but I've been drinking Seagram's Ginger Ale lately....a ....a......co.....coke product.:erm It has fewer calories. :approve

Hey, I remember you. :) Glad to see you. I think last time you were here you posted a link to your neat website.

Hi Brother @Blazing Bones; it's good to have you here. Here's hopeful you didn't take a stint in the world, and found yourself looking for deliverance from the pigsty as the prodigal son, but we can all get sidetracked. Raising a young family can especially tax our limits and present things to just keep us busy. May you be blessed again as you take your rightful place in Christ ministering to us, and I hope to get you know you better.
:wave

I do not think I've done any Prodigal Wondering.... unless you consider moving from God's land of Georgia with real fried chicken and great Sweet Iced Tea to the state that has lost it's first love and considers good fried chicken to be bought at KFC....

I do not think I've done any Prodigal Wondering.... unless you consider moving from God's land of Georgia with real fried chicken and great Sweet Iced Tea to the state that has lost it's first love and considers good fried chicken to be bought at KFC....
I thought God's land was somewhere around Iraq, but I wouldn't want to live there either. and even KFC is not near what it should be; might be the state it's named for huh? :)

Okay Georgia may not be God's land, but it did provide for us one of God's great Blessings....The Krispy Kreme...YUM. As for the KFC part, i think you are right. I went to the original KFC one and was just like....eh. The Gas station down the road from my home in Georgia did better.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back