Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Glad to be here!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
S

sisterchristian

Hello everyone :angel: I'm sisterchristian, I was told about this forum from a friend, Hey Vic How's it going wherever you are right now! I was recently banned from another message board for expressing my faith without saying "it's just my opinion" or "that's my belief" in other words I was stating things from the bible as a fact and that wasn't allowed. So maybe I'll fit in better here. There were Atheists, Wiccans, a Jew, agnostics (never heard of them before that) and Catholics, a little of everything I guess.

Hello and welcome to the forum. You will not be banned for expressing your faith here. I am an ex-Satainst and now a devoted follower of the Lord Jesus Christ. Again welcome, we hope you find this place to have fellowship and share in laughs. God Bless

Keith

sisterchristian said:
Hello everyone :angel: I'm sisterchristian, I was told about this forum from a friend, Hey Vic How's it going wherever you are right now! I was recently banned from another message board for expressing my faith without saying "it's just my opinion" or "that's my belief" in other words I was stating things from the bible as a fact and that wasn't allowed. So maybe I'll fit in better here. There were Atheists, Wiccans, a Jew, agnostics (never heard of them before that) and Catholics, a little of everything I guess.

Hey Sis **VT Hugs*** I'm glad You're here too! We will all grow and learn a LOT here I'm sure! When I began posting in A.I. I had considered it its own mission field. I still think it could be but you have to, like you said, use a Lot of "in my opinion" etc kind of references to get your point across. One thing they haven't taken away, at least not yet, is the ability to quote scripture. If that were to ever to happen, I'd surely dust my feet from that place for good. But for now God is telling me to hang out there a bit more so I will, but here will be more of a "Home" if that makes sense. I pray for everyone in that site. God Bless you Sis for your boldness and I Praise and Give HIM all the glory for your faith!

With Love, your sister in Christ muppy~ :biggrin

This is AWESOME! Hello again to my friends Sister & Muppy! Repub? Did I see you here yesterday? SOOO cool to say JESUS IS LORD AND SAVIOUR! HE RULES THE WORLD WITH TRUTH & GRACE :biggrin

I'm ready to jump all over these boards. :silly:

Justmee said:
This is AWESOME! Hello again to my friends Sister & Muppy! Repub? Did I see you here yesterday? SOOO cool to say JESUS IS LORD AND SAVIOUR! HE RULES THE WORLD WITH TRUTH & GRACE :biggrin

I'm ready to jump all over these boards. :silly:
Go for it! :-D

... and yes, she is floating around somewhere. :smt102

One of the Mods suggested we take the chat out of the New Member's Forum, so I created a Random Chat thread here:

http://www.christianforums.net/viewtopic.php?t=28957

I will make it a Sticky, so just look in the Sticky section of General Talk or click on the link. :)

Feel free to use it to talk about... anything, Well almost anything. 8-)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back