Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Global Awakening

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Rollo Tamasi

Warrior for Christ
Global Awakenings "Voice of the Apostles 2013 Conference and Expo" begins tonight at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida.
Featured speakers include Bill Johnson, Randy Clark, and Tom Jones among many others.
Music is provided by Jesus Culture.
A live webcast is available on their website.

This organization is seeking to bring all christians together around the world to take over the 7 institutions in the world in order to usher in the return of Jesus Christ.
Now that's a tall statement to make, but my research has led me right to it.

It sounds sooo good, filled with prayer, prophesy, and healings.
But new age religion is at the midst of it all, the deeper you look into these ministries, the scarier it gets.

I recommend you look into these ministries so that when they come to your town, you'll know what's going on.

ok, I will say this be careful with this. while I am not big on the apostles thing, but reinhard bonnke I have listened to on the radio and he is bold and honest . he is real in what he does. he has spoken in my town. I know about this before the local radio station has been advertising this.

sorry to be contradictory. I didn't know that bonnke would be with this until now. he is real. is he infallible and not able to go astray? NO but lets be cautious with this.

can you post that you know that is the case? bonnke has been to my town. I am involved in the politics quite well of my town if any of that was going on here the blogger I go to and the legit paper would mention that.

bonnke was here in my town in febuary.

All my research would give you hundreds on links.
My research is not fly by night express.
I know Bonnke has a great reputation, but if you call him infallable, then I can't talk to you.
Several of the 20 some odd speakers I know nothing about.
It's like my Thompson chain reference Bible.
Each link in the chain leads to another.
It seems to be never ending.

I never said that he was infallible. well It appears this site and meeting appears to be of a Pentecostal nature. since you mentioned futurism indirectly here:

This organization is seeking to bring all christians together around the world to take over the 7 institutions in the world in order to usher in the return of Jesus Christ.

I will say that futurism was a primarily pentacostal thing and spread out to the other demonations. its imho that futurism may be also the reason that isreal was pushed to be formed so that Christ could return. it make sense but I wont derail this with that just showing that a link to this type of futurism and also pentacostalism can be made easily and that its common in some futurist circles.

I never said that he was infallible. well It appears this site and meeting appears to be of a Pentecostal nature. since you mentioned futurism indirectly here:

I will say that futurism was a primarily pentacostal thing and spread out to the other demonations. its imho that futurism may be also the reason that isreal was pushed to be formed so that Christ could return. it make sense but I wont derail this with that just showing that a link to this type of futurism and also pentacostalism can be made easily and that its common in some futurist circles.

Sorry, I misinterpreted your "NO" about Bonnke.

I recommend you look into these ministries so that when they come to your town, you'll know what's going on.

The reason I made this statement is because of all the links, so many.

This was one of my starting points:

http://www.worldinvisible.com/library/tozer/5j00.0010/5j00.0010.29.htm

ok, you do realize that aw.tozer was part of the Christian missionary alliance and was once part of the azure street revival and that sect, teaches healing promises today but not the baptizing of the holy ghost as evidenced by the speaking in tounges? I know I used to attend the local Christian missionary alliance for a time. I know them well.

ok, you do realize that aw.tozer was part of the Christian missionary alliance and was once part of the azure street revival and that sect, teaches healing promises today but not the baptizing of the holy ghost as evidenced by the speaking in tounges? I know I used to attend the local Christian missionary alliance for a time. I know them well.

Does that mean what he teaches here is no good?
I found it to be right on!

no, just that he has some pentacostal leanings that is all. I find it weird that he doesn't believe in tounges for the church edification and believes in miracles but well that is off topic.

I didn't read that page as at a glance I kinda already know that. my pastor is big on a balanced approach to healings and so forth.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back