Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

God Breathed, Mystical, or Coincidence?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

YosefHayim

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]What is your opinion on the following? Is this God-breathed evidence that bible is God-inspired and Hebrew's truly a holy language, is this just mystical interpretation, or is it just coincidence?

Every Hebrew letter has it's own meaning. For example, Aleph represents a ox head, and can mean leader, strength, God, 1, and 1000. [/FONT] [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]

(Refer to chart at bottom)

In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]This is the very first verse of the bible. In Hebrew it looks like this:[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]בראשית ברא אלהים את השמים ואת הארץ ׃ [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]And is pronounced like so:
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Bereshyt bara elohim et hashamayim ve'et ha'aretz[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Barashyt[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]The First word of the bible is "[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]בראשית[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]" barashyt which means "In the beginning"
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]בר [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]is translated as in "bar-yosef". Meaning "son of"
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]א God / Power / Ox[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]ש[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif] Destroy / Consume
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]י[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif] Hand and arm/ My Work
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]ת [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Mark/ Covenant/ Sign. Bara

Keep in mind that the ancient tav (
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]ת) was a cross.[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]
0_bullet_22.gif
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

The [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]son of God [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]will be [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]destroyed/killed[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif] by his[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif] own hand[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif] on a [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Cross

[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Bara
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Bara is translated as “created”.[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]בר [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]is bar as in "bar-yosef". Meaning "son of"
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]א [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Meaning God

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]The Son of God
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]
Elohim
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Elohim is translated as “God”.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]א [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Strong / Power / Leader / Ox head[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]ל [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Teach / Yoke / Bind / Sheppard's Staff[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]ה [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Look / Reveal / Breath / Behold[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]י [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Work / Effort / Throw / Worship[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]ם [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Chaos / Mighty / Blood / Water[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]God[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif] teaches[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif] and [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]reveals [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]His work through [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Blood[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif](The [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Lord [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]is my[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif] sheppard[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif], I shall not want, He[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif] leads [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]me beside the still[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif] waters[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif])[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]

Et
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]א [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]- God[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]ת – [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Covenant[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]This word is not translated.

Jesus said he was the Alpha and the Omega: The [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Aleph[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif] and the [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Tav, [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif](like saying A and the Z). He is [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]God[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif], He is the [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Covenant[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif] on the [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Cross[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]

Hashamayim[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]

[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]This word is translated as “heavens”
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]ה [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Behold / “The” / Look / Reveal / Breathe / man [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]ש [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Eat / Sharp /Press / Two / Teeth / consume / destroy / bite / two / [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]change / divide / press
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]מ [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Water / Chaos / Mighty / Blood / Water / mighty / liquid / massive / sea,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]blemish[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]י[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Arm and hand / work / deed / Throw Arm / hand / work / thrust / deed / make / throw /[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]worship[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]ם [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Water / Chaos / Mighty / Blood / Water / mighty / liquid / massive / sea,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]blemish[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Behold[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif] him who [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]divides waters [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]and [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]made[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif] blood[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]

Ve'et
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Same as[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif] Et, and not translated. The only difference is the Vav.
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]א [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]- God[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]ת – [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Covenant
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]ו – [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Nail / Secure / Covenant

Our [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]God[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif], was [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Nailed [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]to the [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]cross as a covenan[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]t [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]between God and Man. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]

Ha'aretz
This is the last word translated as “earth”[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]ה [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Behold / “The” / Look / Reveal / Breathe / man [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]א [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Ox / Strength / Leader / power / God / 1000
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]ר [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Head / Person / First / Top / Beginning beginning / top / rule[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]inheritance, possession
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]ץ [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Man on side / Desire / Need / Stronghold / Trail / Snare / Hunt / snare[/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif] /[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]desire / wait[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Behold the revealed God has given inheritence to those in need or those that wait

[/FONT]In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
John 1:1-3

View attachment 3124[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]

Yeshua -
[/FONT]He who creates, destroys, saves, and reveals (B) YHWH - Behold the Hand Behold the Nail
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]This demonstrates that words that have vague or questionable meanings can often be determined by looking at their ancient Pictographic Hebrew roots. The next example has been around before, but it still interesting. It was found in the Jewish Almanac of1980.Husband (Ish) is alef yod shin [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]איש in pictographic Hebrew. Wife(Isha) - is alef shin hey [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]אשה The husband and wife have similar spellings, but with slight differences. The husband is the strong protector of the union. The wife reveals the strong union. By following her husband, she shows that the two are now one (echad).[/FONT]

Source Ancient Hebrew PDF
אשה- Wife
איש - Husband
יה - YAH (Yahweh)
אש - FIRE
The union of the husband and wife is Holy. Removing Yah from marriage, and acting in homosexuality will lead to fire.

Shalom!
שלום
serenity – lead to – secure – waters

OTHER SOURCES________
http://hebrew4christians.org
http://youtube.com/user/ppsimons
http://answersintheendtimes.com
http://beautyofthebible.com/
http://ancient-hebrew.org/
http://revivalseminars.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=441&Itemid=375&lang=en

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been 'censored' by the automatic system for saying 'Bere++++' before. :toofunny

That censorship would not flow (in my mind) into any of the three listed categories.
Is it possible that the language itself was designed and used with the purpose in mind? Compare it to languages that use pictographs, right? Hebrew uses sound and things keyed to the ear like other languages use things that are keyed to the eye.

I've been 'censored' by the automatic system for saying 'Bere++++' before. :toofunny

That censorship would not flow (in my mind) into any of the three listed categories.
Is it possible that the language itself was designed and used with the purpose in mind? Compare it to languages that use pictographs, right? Hebrew uses sound and things keyed to the ear like other languages use things that are keyed to the eye.

I would never swear. I swear! Wait.

I remember seeing something with the Chinese (or possibly another asian language) that used pictographs, and apparently they referenced the garden of Eden. I don't know the validity behind that, since it was a flash video I found with StumbleUpon.

Years upon years ago some one told me some thing about like that IT was a woman under a tree but I don't remember what the word was... helpful huh?

This is completely off topic, but I like the picture of the dog, Ed.

...Are you on the thought that God would make Hebrew easy to learn?

Hebrew easy to learn

About the "he" the last letter in wife....the wife being more spiritual than the husband. If the wife is Jewish the children are Jewish, if she is gentile the children are gentile even if the husband is Jewish. I read a Rabbi who said that the husband has more responsibilities because he has to be reminded more often of his spiritual, guys are just tough. So we each have our place.

The "he" is very spiritual. We see that it is added to Abram and Sarai's names as "ah" in English. I heard a pastor teach on this that this was the time grace entered their lives.

The "he" is very spiritual. We see that it is added to Abram and Sarai's names as "ah" in English. I heard a pastor teach on this that this was the time grace entered their lives.

Really. Huh, that is interesting. I heard Chuck Missler touch on it before and he was pronouncing it "hey" like a breath.

Are women more spiritual then men? Not in my neighborhood. The spiritual couples I know, either they come across as fairly equal, or the men clearly are believers and the women pretty much are not. Might just be the crowd I hang out with though. Perhaps the women keep it to themselves more (their faith) if the husband is a non believer.

Ever hear of how the words themselves, other than pictographs, are supposed to be like a whole concept? I've heard that genesis can be about god digging a hole with a shovel or something, but I'm not going to pass that as valid or credible since that's most likely just an outside interpretation, and I've only heard it once. I've been looking for it, but I'm going to see if the person that told me about it can link me to some sorces.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back