Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

"God will find you things"

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
G

Don't worry, God will find you a church.
God will find you a wife.
God will find you a job.
God will find you a car.
God will find you a cat.
God will find me a place to belong.
God has many plans for you.

etc etc etc...i hate when christians say this.

Last edited by a moderator:
why? not that isn't true but often I think we fail to teach that god is in control and we are on his support system.meaning sometimes we must go through hardship.i prayed for the job I had with the city and now Im moved and while I make more I really have a heart to turn a wrench. that is life and god allowed it for his glory. I have some growth to do.

Then I should not praise him for the two quarters I was given yesterday just for sitting? Or for the black tie-down strap (single tie-down) that I found? Or for the bag of sheets that came my way when I was tossing out my garbage? They were marked "Taken From Inventory" and turned out to be some of the highest quality sheets I have ever seen. So what? I, being a 'camel' (okay, I'm a hoarder but mending my ways) by nature, and loving to find things was able to deliver them to folks in need. I should not be grateful?

There are an overwhelming number of things that I could go on and on about. Urk, every time you post in accordance with the Holy Spirit, I give thanks for another 'thing' that the Lord has provided. I can even give thanks for this post b/c it helps me to know how to pray.

:chin Father? Turn Your eye to my brother; I ask that You guard Your child.

Don't worry, God will find you a church.
God will find you a wife.
God will find you a job.
God will find you a car.
God will find you a cat.
God will find me a place to belong.

Right...it's like God is some type of utilitarian genie there to grant us 3...ney, 7 wishes...If i wanted a genie I'd rather go with Barbara Eden.

amen...looks like there's no reason for me to be here. i better go to sleep. I'll be back in another several months when I get bored again, lol...

this was one of my lines off my second album..

don't thank God, thank yourself for your own accomplishments
his love restores your life, but it's up to us on how we follow it

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back