Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Grandma & Grandpa

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Yeah :)
Grandma Grandpa have never really lived close to us, except when I was five and my sister was born.

You'll enjoy having them near. Grandparents and grandkids have a special bond that develops uniquely when compared with other relationships.

You are blessed!

I have sad news:
The people who we're going to buy my grandparents home backed out. So, they are back to square one. :sad

I have sad news:
The people who we're going to buy my grandparents home backed out. So, they are back to square one. :sad
Rom 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose. Even with the freedom we have in Christ, God watches over us and there's no limit on His knowledge as to what your grandparents may have been stepping into with their purchase of the new home. God never forsakes or leaves, and like with Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego in the fire, there's one like the Son of God with them. Praise God for His everlasting arms we're able to trust to deliver us just at the right moment. :)

There was a good reason for the buyers to back out, our dear & sweet Lord knows the reason and purpose of it.

Will return to praying for the right buyer for your grandparents' home :wave2

Hello friends!

Could you please say a small prayer that my Grandparent's home sells so that they can move down here and live near us?

Grandma said they could take to up a year to sell.

We want them close to us. Grandpa is 85! (And kickin!)

Thank you for all who pray. (Visible & Invisible) You guys are awesome!
Lord Jesus Christ, I pray that you make a way for Angel's grandparents to live near them so that they can come closer together, but also serve you. Let this house sell as soon as possible with no problems, but only advantages and keep them financially stable.

Looks like someone is interested in Gma and Gpas house! And the home around here really wants them to be their tenants! Say a prayer! It's not over yet. :)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back