Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Greetings and Blessings to all fellow followers of Jesus Christ

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hello,
I just signed up for these forums and I have a specific purpose in mind. To openly document some of my continued sin. In my walk with Christ I find myself falling back to some of the old sin habits of my past. This isn't healthy for a Christian walk and I want to resolve this. So, I am planning to post some of my falls from Grace. In doing so I will follow all the Terms of Service and will not explain anything in graphic details. I will not lead any fellow brothers or sisters into sin by my posts.

Please do not be alarmed fellow believers. My posts on this site are not a substitute for prayer and openly confessing my sin to Jesus Christ. This is only a tool for myself and maybe help others in their walk of faith.

I have accepted that sin is truly sinful. Its time to cast this old flesh aside and accept a more righteous way of life. But some sin is not easy to shake. That old dog wants to be fed.

I want to also say in advance I have no plans to argue with anyone. I am sure there will be disagreements at times. With all the scattered faiths in Christianity from Baptists to Methodists all the way to Lutherans. Not everyone sees eye to eye. I respect one solitude truth about all these faiths. They all revolve around the centered core of Faith in Jesus Christ. Remember there are no broken sects of Christianity in Heaven.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Blessings

Welcome to CFnet, SinfulChristian :wave

We each have areas in our lives that are being individually addressed, so pull up your chair closer to the computer & join our lovely group !

Be blessed !

Hi there! good to see you.

Try reading Romans and Galatians with the understanding that being justified by faith before God through faith in Christ means that the believer is seen as righteous. The believer is reckoned just by faith. Righteousness is imputed.

It's not a question of just aspiring to feel more righteous, or of gradually behaving more righteously.

Rather, it's enjoying and living by the new grounds of redemption on which the believer stands through faith in Christ.

Blessings.

Thanks for the greetings. Farouk.. you are so right. I shouldn't have used the word Rightous. I just wanted to try to live a cleaner lifestyle and I struggle with sin. I know this is normal for a Christian as I have been saved for about 28 years. Thank you for your input it's still very uplifting. To know truth that is faith is everything.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back