Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Greetings from Singapore!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
K

kyo83

Hi, I'm a Christian from Singapore. I believe that the Lord Jesus Christ had died on the Cross for my sins, and had resurrected. I believe in the Trinity, God the Father, God the Son, ad God the Holy Spirit. I also believe the Bible as the only true, infalliable Word writen for the benefits of Christians around the world, genereation upon genereation. I've been a Christian for around 6 years, faithfully attending a Bible-believing, spirit-filled Church. 8-)

I love to draw, and wishes to get even better. My dream is to one day set up a design studio, where I can create toys, animation, comics, design clothes, advertisment and mechandise for people. :wink:

http://kyo83.deviantart.com - My doodlings
http://www.cafepress.com/pureprojext -My online store

Hope to get to know many of you guys more. :biggrin

Kyo,

Welcome here, so blessed by you being here. I think you have a beautiful gift, as I said before, thank you for sharing it with us. Blessings.

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I feel so bless to be received by so many administrators. Thanks. :biggrin

Welcome and greetings from NJ. :-D

NJ.jpg

kyo83,

Welcome to the forums! Hope that you can grow in Christ and have fun here!

Love in Christ,

CLY

Back