Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Greetings

• Thread starter from dust to life
  • Start date

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
F

from dust to life

Hello everyone, it's good to be here.

I am a 'believer' in the One True God as described in the Bible, the great 'I Am Who I Am'.
I avoid listening to divinations from any Devine being as it is written; "resist the Devil and he will flee from you", nor do I harken unto mediums (warlocks, witches or any other New Age mediums who speak by divinations), but with prayer try to discern between the Spirit/spirits.

I believe that it is most important to know who our God is, who we bow and pray to, because there are tens of thousands of gods out there each with their own religions/doctrines, where even a study was named after them to try to learn and make sense of at lest a few of them, called 'theology'.

I believe we can get to know our God personally, after all we were created in 'His Image', so we reflect our God.

I believe Satan or one or more of his demonic spirits (fallen angels) can enter our bodies if we allow them to, and reside in there to rule over us. This is what Christ has called us to war 'Against principalities and the powers of darkness', not against our fellow man for we are to call all men to repentance (not kill them).

I understand that we truly are in the last few moments of life on this evil physical world as we know it, and that Revelations is being fulfilled and is more and more obvious with each passing day.

I pray to get to know every one of you here,

in Jesus name

Odon.

Hi, how are you doing? good to see you here. God bless His Word to you.

It's always good for the believer to keep 'looking unto Jesus' (Hebrews 12.2), and what He has done, rather than on what the devil might do.

Hello everyone, it's good to be here.

I am a 'believer' in the One True God as described in the Bible, the great 'I Am Who I Am'.
I avoid listening to divinations from any Devine being as it is written; "resist the Devil and he will flee from you", nor do I harken unto mediums (warlocks, witches or any other New Age mediums who speak by divinations), but with prayer try to discern between the Spirit/spirits.

I believe that it is most important to know who our God is, who we bow and pray to, because there are tens of thousands of gods out there each with their own religions/doctrines, where even a study was named after them to try to learn and make sense of at lest a few of them, called 'theology'.

I believe we can get to know our God personally, after all we were created in 'His Image', so we reflect our God.

I believe Satan or one or more of his demonic spirits (fallen angels) can enter our bodies if we allow them to, and reside in there to rule over us. This is what Christ has called us to war 'Against principalities and the powers of darkness', not against our fellow man for we are to call all men to repentance (not kill them).

I understand that we truly are in the last few moments of life on this evil physical world as we know it, and that Revelations is being fulfilled and is more and more obvious with each passing day.

I pray to get to know every one of you here,

in Jesus name

Odon.

welcome to cf.net Odon :)

Hi, how are you doing? good to see you here. God bless His Word to you.

It's always good for the believer to keep 'looking unto Jesus' (Hebrews 12.2), and what He has done, rather than on what the devil might do.

Thank the Lord and you faruk, finally I was able to log on... didn't know I had to paste that long code in till today... what a dummy lol. Maybe I should get a book 'log on for Dummies' ... ey?

Anyways, yes, I am blown away by that verse Hebrews 12:2- I mean the co-Creator to humble Himself to such a low state makes me want to know so much more of His God, ... right?

I mean, ... what kind of Creator would send His ONLY Begotten Son to die for such created from dust yet ungrateful sinner like me? Who wouldn't want to know more about such a God, ... ??

I pray to get to know more of all your thoughts and show of faith in such a God, so I can become stronger in my faith in Him.

Thank you so much

from dust to life :)

Thank you Gods_gift, it's good to be here.

I love the way the Bible verses are readily available like this, how nice.

And I too love YOU from the inside of my soul...

Odon

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back