Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

greetings.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
J

Jojimbo

hello.

Ok... well im this english teenager (because im only a teenager I unfortunately haven't yet established my own dark army of doom to appear an a cheesy flick or two as most british males have). I was an atheist but over the last couple of years I've become increasingly uncertain. This could be a genuine realization or it could just be because my stubbornness is slipping with my grip on reality. Either way it's most unsettling from the perspective of someone who has been a sworn non-believer and cynic for most of their life.

The major problem is that if i do believe in a super-being of some kind (ie. God) there is likely to be a lot of baggage that goes with it; of which i know little and what I do know creates a lot of problems. Partly because i'm a voraphile sado-masochist, I wear black all the time (i don't know if this is bad but it seems to be frowned upon by a lot of people for some reason - it lets me express my unique style without the need for colour coordination), my taste in music is very varied and oft includes rock and heavy metal (Marilyn Manson is amazing. Then again so is Dusty Springfield) which according to certain websites (http://www.truthforyou.com being one of them) is bad aaaaand im bisexual. (edited by Mod)

Anyhoo that was just to tell you what angle im coming from here so be nice to me :-D

Dan.

Jojimbo

Hello and Welcome. :smt039 May you find truth.

Back