Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] greg, myself, and a new route

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

jasonc

greg has been sick, depending if he returns one or the other of these routes i shall do, riomar or mobile and 4th st. i prefer the beach route. imagine that. and also bad fight with the wife.:sad

greg has been sick, depending if he returns one or the other of these routes i shall do, riomar or mobile and 4th st. i prefer the beach route. imagine that. and also bad fight with the wife.:sad

I'm lifted you up for both, Jason.
Definitely the beach route with the ocean breezes.
Praying for both of you, marriage can be so difficult at times. :neutral

I'm lifted you up for both, Jason.
Definitely the beach route with the ocean breezes
Praying for both of you, marriage can be so difficult at times. :neutral
AH, its not the beach breeze, but the fact that the homes are nicer to get in and out and the route is likely shorter with more read which are easier to get. the electric only routes can be long and annoying , i have two of those. the oak harbor one is long and the one i did today has the same reads but seems to be longer.

add my right calve, its bigger then its normally and i think im allergic to bees. two stings have done this.

Be careful to take care of the those stings.

It's the snakes and the spiders down there that I wouldn't like.
those are easy to spot, though i had a really scary encounter with a rat snake, im glad he wasn't poisonous, it nearly stepped on his head and he didn't react but to move and smell my leg. if he was a copper head or what not or cotton mouth, i would have been dead . the former retreats and shakes its rattle the later bites while doing that. i took my rod and lifted that rat snake and tossed him a good ten feet.he must have had something to eat as he was really lethargic.

bees here like the water meters and often you will see them fly in and out of the holes. i was wanting to read one and saw that it was full so i wanted to lift the lid and do so gently to get the read. i didn't work. what an idiot i was.

Prayers for Greg, the route, you, and for the current marital woes, jasonc . Sounds like it would be a good idea to carry benadryl or something similar.

As Jim Stafford sang several decades ago: "I don't like spiders or snakes............" I second his words!

Oh my gosh that snake incident would freak me out!
Praying for your marriage, and Greg, and routes. :)

Prayers for Greg, the route, you, and for the current marital woes, jasonc . Sounds like it would be a good idea to carry benadryl or something similar.

As Jim Stafford sang several decades ago: "I don't like spiders or snakes............" I second his words!
im going to see if i should use and carry and epi pin. i know how to use them the nature of shock from an allergic reaction(anaphylaxis) has the same reaction as a mild nerve agent to severe. none of which i have had . i know what that is. i didn't get the difficulty in breathing or tightenous of the chest. acute pupils, heart rate increase, shimmers, at all. nor did i puke, feel light headed.

bees here like the water meters and often you will see them fly in and out of the holes. i was wanting to read one and saw that it was full so i wanted to lift the lid and do so gently to get the read. i didn't work. what an idiot i was.

imo Homeowners should take care of those things. Is there some reason the holes can't be blocked?

The swelling in your leg could be the first more serious reaction. The next could be worse. It would be better to be prepared than not. :thumbsup

imo Homeowners should take care of those things. Is there some reason the holes can't be blocked?
no. the meter is the utilities responsibility not the customer, we own it. the law says no plants or blockage near them for acess. 3ft radius. and if we blocked the holes, how could i read them?

The swelling in your leg could be the first more serious reaction. The next could be worse. It would be better to be prepared than not. :thumbsup
its just the calve itself. no pain, just noticed it today. i do feel the knee when i knelt. the areas where i was stung itch.

Lord, I pray for a complete healing for Greg, for the routes, and a marriage guided by You. In Jesus name I pray, Amen!! Take care.

Lord, I pray for a complete healing for Greg, for the routes, and a marriage guided by You. In Jesus name I pray, Amen!! Take care.
one route, I finished the mobile, 4th st route today. It wasn't that bad, but I can work it down to a better time then I did today.

no. the meter is the utilities responsibility not the customer, we own it. the law says no plants or blockage near them for acess. 3ft radius. and if we blocked the holes, how could i read them?

its just the calve itself. no pain, just noticed it today. i do feel the knee when i knelt. the areas where i was stung itch.

Holes - your meter boxes must be different than ours, ours are solid and you open the door on the front to read them. That's probably because of our winter weather, maybe.
Itchy is good usually, sign of healing.

Holes - your meter boxes must be different than ours, ours are solid and you open the door on the front to read them. That's probably because of our winter weather, maybe.
Itchy is good usually, sign of healing.
we have those but the hole there that is for the lid is big enough to allow bees. post a pic of that style. ours are on the top, we have also vault style ones. I hate those. I really hate those. next week I have a route with mostly those on it.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back