Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

have you ever talked apologetiics to a vulcan

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
jasoncran said:
Zulu and chekov and uhura weren born when the enterprise was under the command of pike. Kirk was 16 when Robert April took command. Pike got it shortly after and twenty yrs later Kirk got it.

Read the book best destiny and it will set that straight.
Maybe, this is a parallel universe.

prough91 said:
jasoncran said:
Zulu and chekov and uhura weren born when the enterprise was under the command of pike. Kirk was 16 when Robert April took command. Pike got it shortly after and twenty yrs later Kirk got it.

Read the book best destiny and it will set that straight.
Maybe, this is a parallel universe.
kwiminac said kumpla,lol.

first i dont like the new one that much as it isnt a parrelel universe. Many of us old time trekkies dont like the new one for that reason.

jasoncran said:
first i dont like the new one that much as it isnt a parrelel universe. Many of us old time trekkies dont like the new one for that reason.
How do we know it isn't? What's second?

ah i wish i could talk to you , that would take hours to get into the star trek universe and the okuda foul ups of it.

Enterprise D originally had ultra warpdrive not transwarp drive, Both enterprises a, and ncc-1701 refit were enterprise class. The later wasnt called the constitution II class. Read the book written by James Dohaan called Scotty's guide to the Enterprise.

jasoncran said:
ah i wish i could talk to you , that would take hours to get into the star trek universe and the okuda foul ups of it.

Enterprise D originally had ultra warpdrive not transwarp drive, Both enterprises a, and ncc-1701 refit were enterprise class. The later wasnt called the constitution II class. Read the book written by James Dohaan called Scotty's guide to the Enterprise.
I, evidently, need to read more books.

elijah23 said:
One of the big controversies in space travel, of course, is simultaneous transportation. When two or more people transport at the same time, it occasionally happens that two people’s consciousnesses can be switched, so that you find yourself in another person’s body, due to a problem in the transporter.

This happened to Uncle Willie, one summer, when the consciousnesses of his dog and him got switched during simultaneous transportation. It took months to discover the mistake, since Willie could not communicate what had happened to anyone on the colony, and the dog had no problem with it.
Thankfully, this story has a happy ending. Of course, Uncle Willie was unable to return to his own body, but the manufacturer of the defective transporter agreed to put him up in the most expensive kennel in the state for the rest of his life. Meanwhile, the dog, who was captured in my uncle’s body, was able to land a job as a loan officer in a very large bank.

handy said:
I love happy endings!
A sad footnote is that the dog has recently been arrested for some rather serious accounting irregularities.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back