Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Have your children been saved? At what age?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Nikki

My girls both accepted Jesus into their lives this past Friday! :angel:

I always thought they were too young to fully understand, but they obviously did. I was SHOCKED when they raised their hand to be saved and they started praying out loud. My entire story is in the Prayer request and Praises forum.

If your children have already accepted Christ, how old were they when they did? Also, do you think there is an age that is "too young"?

My children where all between 12 and 13 when they excepted Christ into
their lives I have 3 boys and 1 girl. Nikki I think its wonderful that your girls have been saved at such a young age. You must be very happy I know I was when my kids were saved, of course my youngest is now 30 yrs old , but I remeber like it was yesterday the happiness and comfort I felt knowing they
were in the safe keeping of the Lord.

Blessed are the peacemakers for they shall be called the children of God.

reply to being saved

I think that it is great your children were saved. I know that I was saved at 10. I have tried to remember as a parent now to make sure my children will really understand what saved means. My oldest is now 8 and am wondering when he will raise his hand also. He has friends that have gone forward. All we can do is continue to pray for him. One day the time will be right.

Misty Brock
"as for me and my house we will serve the Lord"
Joshua 24:15
http://stayhome4three.themomteam.com

I know there will be some who will disagree with me, but I really believe that my 3 1/2 has already made a commitment with full knowledge to Jesus. She has already started to evangalize :)

I was listening to a radio broadcast of James Dobson and he said he made a full commitment to Jesus at age 3 and remembers exactly how he felt - I think we need to not under estimate the ability of a child to comprehend.

A child's faith is an amazing thing :)

I do not disagree with you M&M...at all. I was saved at a very young age as well...at age three. There was a woman on our block who taught in her home during the week after school, and attended our neighborhood church. A girl who lived beneath us in our flat use to take me after preschool until my dad was home from work, and she took me to this kind lady's home nearly every afternoon. She taught us all about Jesus, and I fell completely in love with Him. My father was an atheist, but I asked him to let me go to church because I loved Jesus...he did. That woman taught me until I was nine nearly everyday after school, and I sat with her in church on Sunday mornings. I just turned 35, and have served Christ for 32 years now. The Lord bless everyone.

Back