Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs he grew

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

evenifigoalone

Fare thee well, Felicia
2024 Supporter
My kitten at 2 weeks of age:
lg_1296601_1385829691.jpg

8 or 9 weeks (I brought him home around this age):
lg_1296601_1371615154.jpg

2 to 3 months?:
lg_1296601_1372983885.jpg

5 months:
lg_1296601_1377567990.jpg

He's 7 months old now, but the last pic is still pretty close to how he looks currently. His whiskers appear shorter now than they do in this pic.

He's very cute and good looking, but he's also very hyper and mischievous. I hope he calms down a little when he's an adult. But not too much, I'd like him to stay at least a little playful.

He'll mature but should remain frisky for years yet to come.

Up until a few months before I had to put her down (kidney failure), my 23-1/2 year old cat was still playful at times.

He's about 9 months old now. Still very feisty and hyper. He tries to steal food (especially meat) when you cook, unless he's in "cuddle mode" he'll play bite if you try to pet him, he's always trying to find new things to explore and climb, and he runs around the room like a maniac just to burn off energy sometimes.

Oh yeah, and he liked to climb inside the Christmas tree last month, too. :) I've never had a cat that did that before. I was only able to get one picture of it...in this picture he's actually pretty close to the top of the tree!
View attachment 3986

Back