Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

He is a pure God and we must be pure.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
This is more of a theology question. But 1 John 5:15-16 finds that the One In Christ (Rom. 8:1) does sin, yet they are using the supplied Grace of Christ Phil. 4:13 & 2 Cor. 12:9 to MATURE! (keepeth himself & sinneth not the fatal sin unto death)

All sin is sin, it has a forgiveable start & an unforgivable mature finish, and if it is constant with nothing but Psalms 19:13 Presumption continuing, it becomes FINISHED as seen in James 1:15 Ending, unto Eternal death. The person or persons in time, become unmoveable in stubborn obstinacy to the Rom. 8:14 leading of the Holy Spirit.

OK: It works the same but opposite in becoming Maturely SAFE TO SAVE! Na. 1:9.:thumbsup This is what the tree of testing in the Garden was all about!

---Elijah

Read that to us in bottom/line! If we say that we have NO SIN WE ARE LIARS! I do agree with your claim for your post for what you just posted about yourself. And 1 John 3:4 which is still there in the NT has found you in need of prayer. But prayer for what? Sin!

And then you say that we all sin!???? And we 'j'ust pray again for forgiveness. Again gal, you [post] out of both sides of your mouth. :screwloose

And another thing, when one keeps doing this same [[SIN]] over & over again, & again! it gets easier & easier to do until the Holy Spirit just can not reach the person 'IN' their sin, and it is viewed as NO SIN before long, or as you say out of one side of your posting mouth.. [AS PURE].

(promising of Liberty!? 2 Peter 2:19.. but read from verse 17-22)

You best go back and read Matt. 7 for how ALL these these one told Christ the same as you are doing. Even with some addional words of doing this in Jesus Name! And then see what He tells them!

It is interesting to find most all of this stuff from the Heb. 6:1-6 ones over the years who had at one time even been [Made Partakers of the Holy Ghost] & then finally REFUSING NEW TRUTH (Rom. 8:14 of being 'LED' on of Him + Hosea 4:6 & the last day light of Dan. 12:1-4) over & over again until they had become unreachable by Him, and most of these toss out ALL THE the law of God because of the Godheads forth 7th Day Sabbath Commandment!

And regardless of what Command is knowingly broken, they ARE IN REBELLION of ALL Their Eternal Law! James 2:10 And still crying out to 'man' I love you Lord, as did the ones of Matt. 7! But they were not fooling God! :screwloose

--Elijah
I just quoted scripture and made a point that God doesn't need law. Where did I say we are not or I am not a sinner? You've taken what I said out of context. For instance, the scripture says the gentiles who were not the laws still do what is requires showing the law written in their hearts. They know right from wrong because God's Word as in the Eternal Spirit is in their hearts. Look at King David. He was all too ready to pull out his sword and slay the person in his Kingdom who had violated the law of God so knowingly. Yet as God showed him, it was himself. Therefore we need the Holy Spirit to convict us of sin. So what is purity? Admitting we are nothing and only God is our goodness. We ought not think we are the obedient ones, in our pride. We should humble ourselves in humility and be honest before God. This may seem to you to be talking out of both sides of my mouth. I'm just saying what scripture says and pointing out two seperate perspectives in which we approach the cross. One from the letter of the law side and one from the Spirit side.

And another thing, when one keeps doing this same [[SIN]] over & over again, & again! it gets easier & easier to do until the Holy Spirit just can not reach the person 'IN' their sin, and it is viewed as NO SIN before long, or as you say out of one side of your posting mouth.. [AS PURE].
This I can actually agree with. I am not talking out of both sides of my mouth however, for purity can be maintained by forgiveness of others tresspasses against you when done in pure forgiveness. And an act of charity can cover a multitude of sins. When we condemn others for their sin as if they meant to hurt others and we ourselves are sinners there can be no purity and this is conveyed accurately as talking out of both sides of the mouth. In my mind the pure of heart do not find fault in others, reckoning there is a reason God has made them the way they are. This may seem naive but it seems to me it is better to be wounded unjustly through innocence then to wound others unjustly through trying to kill the devil.

Last edited by a moderator:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back