Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

He will repay you

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
"I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten..." Joel 2:25.

In my own life, this has certainly been true. My own sins and unfortunate circumstances led to me being brain damaged, prematurely aged, and almost universally despised from age 20-24. Now, I'm 28. I look about 23, according to my friends. My family is close again, I'm moving forward with my life (did I tell you all that I'm going to get an online, state school degree in Sociology?), and I'm a (usually) decent, Christian man.

So, what about y'all? What has God done with your mistakes, sins, trials and tribulations? How have you been repaid?

"I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten..." Joel 2:25.

In my own life, this has certainly been true. My own sins and unfortunate circumstances led to me being brain damaged, prematurely aged, and almost universally despised from age 20-24. Now, I'm 28. I look about 23, according to my friends. My family is close again, I'm moving forward with my life (did I tell you all that I'm going to get an online, state school degree in Sociology?), and I'm a (usually) decent, Christian man.

So, what about y'all? What has God done with your mistakes, sins, trials and tribulations? How have you been repaid?

I love your confidence of your moving forward with your "I am"!
Proverbs 6:31 Yet if he is caught (the devil), he must pay sevenfold, though it costs him all the wealth of his house.
Claim this and receive it today! God said, "I will do for you exactly what you have said". Numbers 14:28

God has repaid me purely by being in my life. I still have the same struggles, still have battles to fight but I am never alone in them anymore. He's stood by me and with me and even though I don't spend as much time with him as I should at the moment, I know he's encouraging me, guiding me, protecting me and he's not angry at me.

Oh and he's given me a wonderful woman of God for a fiance :)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

As Grazer said He has repaid me by blessing me with His presence,patience, guidance and love in my life. Lifting me up when I've fallen and put me back on track. Never giving up on me where others have and showing me the way back to life.
Blessings to you all and Praise Him!

Back