Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Healing of my children's hearts!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
J

Juniperlee

Hi, I am going through a messy divorce right now. Although my ex husband and I have both made wrong choices and grieved the heart of God, we have three children who are 4,6 and 8. Please pray for them. We are going through a custody battle because my ex does not agree that joint custody would be best. I just think that my kids need to have both of us in their lives and need to know that they are loved beyond measure. Please pray that we would both hear God's heart for our kids and rise beyond "us" for the sake of our kids. Their little hearts are sad as you can imagine. :crying:
As well, I am moving and am stressed out. I need to look for a job and get back on my feet and need prayer for myself too.
Thank you so much!

Father in heaven, Juniperlee & I come before You because Jesus said we could. We lift up this situation to You, understanding that You know the begining and the end will work all things to the good to those who believe in You. Please move in the hearts of all involved. Divorce is something that You hate and it tears families apart. Please help your child, Juniperlee.

In this situation, please remind Juniperlee to keep both eyes on Christ, and not on the tempest of divorce. Bless this family with peace beyond understanding. Please let a job with income and benefits be given to Juniperlee.

Lord we ask these things, not because they are deserved, but because only You are God and all good thing come from You alone.

Giving thanks in advance, we praise You in Jesus' Name.

Dearest God... work Your peace in this thing. Protect the children and grant discernment, conviction, repentance and renewed faith to the parents. In Jesus' name, Bind all evil intensions by those legal folks (and others) working their own agenda. In Christ Jesus, amen

Deke

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back