Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

heart of gold?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Read you this, and hear.

Genesis 2:10
And a river went out of Eden to water the garden; and from there it was parted, and became four heads.

The name of the first is Pison: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, wherethere is gold;

The map is dim. The oxygen rich, food rich, blood is sent to the brain. There the understanding gives praise to form a golden road to understand Father, Son , Holy Spirit. The kingdom holds the precious things of God.

Hear you anything? Need I expand?

eddif

Revelation 5:1
And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals.
Revelation 5:4
And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon.
5 And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof.

Isaiah 35:5
Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped.

Job 42.5
I have heard of you by the hearing of the ear: but now my eye sees you.

Ephesians 1:18
The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

eddif

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back