Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hebrews

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Rollo Tamasi

Warrior for Christ
I don't think Paul wrote Hebrews.
There are too many controversies.
Then who did write Hebrews?
Some people say Luke wrote Hebrews.
I say, what does it matter?
If you put a label on who wrote it, then your view of what is said could be slanted.
I say some Jew wrote it.
He may or may not have written it to Jewish believers who were not getting the truth straight.
I think he wrote it to you and me and well as any Jew who was interested.

God made sure we all saw it and got a chance to understand it and apply it to our lives.

In all reality no one knows who wrote the book of Hebrews. Not only in the authorship there is no date given or where it was written. The whole book was almost left out of the canon. It wasn't until the fourth century that it was accepted as authoritative by the Western Church when the testimonies of Jerome and Augustine settled the issue.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back