Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello fellow forum members

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
B

BATMAN

Allow myself to introduce...myself. :lol:

I'm 37, 5'10, 175 pounds, divorced as of 10/13/05 - but my marriage was basically over two years ago. I have two teenage boys. My 15 year old lives with me, while my 16 year old lives with his mother.

I am a Special Needs Bus Driver catering to autistic and physically handicapped children. I also am a sub teacher's aid for same.

I love message boards, movies, bowling, monopoly, building/maintain websites as an amateur. I campaigned very hard for the re-election of GWB and held an Election Night Party on the night of 11/2/04 where the die hards screamed when Ohio was called for Bush.

I was an assistant Bible Quiz Team coach, but left the church I held that position at during the process of my divorce.

My son that lives with me is a good drum player - he plays at our new church. I'm very proud of his playing talent since he does so well with 48% hearing loss. That was due to an illness when he was born.

Hope I covered most of it. Need any more - just ask.

Well, it's nice to meet you Batman! Welcome to the forums!

You sound like you stay busy. May God bless you in all you do. Take care!

In Christ,

CLY

Thanks for the welcome. I look forward to getting to know a lot of you while having good spirited debate.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back