Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello Folks

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

AlexLee

Hi all.

I care for my fiancee full time 24 hours a day, seven days a week, as she has both physical and mental disabilities . As you can imagine, I cannot make it to church due to my responsibilities, but to be honest I prefer being non-denominational. I still observe God's Word as close as I can, but in this day and age it can be pretty tough. (I don't get a day off so the Sabbath is taken in sections throughout the week :o-some will say I can't do that, well I listen only to One Voice concerning that and so far I haven't had a letter of complaint :))

Also have custody of my teenage son from a previous marriage, so as you can imagine...it's hectic!!!

I am the only Christian in the household, as I met my fiancee during a period of transition. This is fine, I do what I can to bring Christ into the house through actions. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Hope to see you all around the forums...in between bouts of parental exhaustion :help
God bless,
Alex.

Hi all.

I care for my fiancee full time 24 hours a day, seven days a week, as she has both physical and mental disabilities . As you can imagine, I cannot make it to church due to my responsibilities, but to be honest I prefer being non-denominational. I still observe God's Word as close as I can, but in this day and age it can be pretty tough. (I don't get a day off so the Sabbath is taken in sections throughout the week :o-some will say I can't do that, well I listen only to One Voice concerning that and so far I haven't had a letter of complaint :))

Also have custody of my teenage son from a previous marriage, so as you can imagine...it's hectic!!!

I am the only Christian in the household, as I met my fiancee during a period of transition. This is fine, I do what I can to bring Christ into the house through actions. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Hope to see you all around the forums...in between bouts of parental exhaustion :help
God bless,
Alex.

Welcome to the forums :wave

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back