Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello from Jersey!!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
B

Blessed Angel

Hey my fellow Brothers and Sisters,
My name is Tatiana...or Tanya or Tati. :-D Just found this site and I've been looking for new Chrisitan sites to discuss topics at, so I'm glad to have found a new place. I've been a Christian all my life really, but I truly gave my heart to my Lord in '97. As a baby I was baptized in the Russian Orthodox Church, then in '97 I started attending a non-denominational Protestant church, and a few months ago I converted to Catholicism. It really never bothers me what kind of Christian you are... you're still my Brother or Sister in Christ's name.

I'm a moderator at another Chrisitan site that's set up like this one so everything so far seems to be easy to find. I'm also a college student attending Long Island University for Adolescent Education in Biology and I'll be starting my Junior year in Sept.
:angel:

Welcome to the forums. New Jersey Rocks! Vic and I are from Monmouth county as well. Where abouts do you live? I'm In Aberdeen when I'm not down here In Georgia for school.

Oh wow awesome... glad to hear that I have some fellow friends from Monmouth!! I'm in central Monmouth... in a little town (although it's not soo very little anymore) called Howell. About 20 minutes from the Freehold Raceway Mall (everybody seems to know where that is).

Yeah since I'm up in Long Island for college I miss Jersey a whole lot more. :wink:

Are you talking about Howell High? Cause I went to Freehold Township for high school lol. :-D

Back