Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello from Tn

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hi Thekjv and welcome to CF :wave2

We are a device group in here and our common ground is our love for the Lord and each other. Jump in anywhere and looking forward to getting to know you better.

Hi Thekjv and welcome to CF :wave2

We are a device group in here and our common ground is our love for the Lord and each other. Jump in anywhere and looking forward to getting to know you better.
Things are different here than Im use to. I have already answered two people I did not mean to address. and had to apologize. Thanks for the welcome.

Things are different here than Im use to. I have already answered two people I did not mean to address. and had to apologize. Thanks for the welcome.
Take your time and read the Terms of Service (ToS), Community Message and Statement of Faith as you get use to traveling around the forums and threads. If you have any questions there is a Question & Answer forum you can feel free to use.

Back