Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

hello im vegan .. but i eat chicken. im sorry.... can you pray that god takes away pain of chickens

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Are you a vegan for health reasons, or moral ones?
I can't claim to be either a vegan or a moral authority, but I do know that people become vegan for a variety of reasons, including health, environmental concerns, and ethical beliefs. Some choose a vegan lifestyle for health reasons, believing that a plant-based diet can be beneficial for their well-being. Others do it for moral reasons, such as reducing animal suffering or minimizing their impact on the environment.

BTW, it's totally okay to have your own dietary choices and beliefs. Being vegan but still eating chicken is a personal choice, and you shouldn't feel bad about it. As for praying for the pain of chickens, that's a thoughtful gesture. Many people believe in the power of prayer and sending positive energy into the world. If it brings you comfort to pray for the well-being of animals, then go for it. Also, if you're looking for ways to support more humane practices in the poultry industry, you might want to check out resources for tips on sourcing ethically raised chicken or supporting organizations that advocate for animal welfare. Ultimately, it's all about finding a balance that feels right for you. Keep being true to yourself and your values!

Last edited by a moderator:
I like to eat animals,especially deer,there's nothing better than deer burger on kaiser roll with tomato,lettuce,onion and mayo.I like canadian goose also,cook them on a spit.Wild pheasant,turkey,rabbit,it's all good.

The Ohio Resistance.

I remember on the show 'Wife Swap',a vegan woman switched roles with a Cajun Family in Lousiana.The Cajun Husband converted the Vegan Woman,when the V.W went back to California to her real husband,he was mad because she had betrayed the cause,it was funny.

can you say me it

"hello im vegan .. but i eat chicken. im sorry.... can you pray that god takes away pain of chickens"​

There is no sin in eating meat, so there is no forgiveness needed from God.

You are experiencing guilt from betraying your ideals of being vegan.
You have to forgive yourself.

Back