Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello there brothers and sistes, and it's nice to see i'm not alone anymore..

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hello how's everyone, i hope excellent. I'm 21 years old and my life has gone up and down, down expecially when my mom passed away 6 years ago and i lost my touch with life and the lord. within the years though i re-gained my closeness to god and the abilities that god has given me once before.

i do promise i been through alot, and alot of this has gotten me closer noticing god's prescense everyday, every minute through each breath. Today, god is number one in my life before anyone and of course our savior too. but it's good to see my brothers and sisters all coming together, to bad it's got to be through the internet but i'll take any chance i can to meet others.

When i didn't believe in the lord, bad things really started happening to me and i could feel a evil feeling always around my corner, other when i was laying down, walking or staring at my mother as she was dying. but it made me stronger and today, god helps me fight evil forces and help others as well. and i will do there here i can.

so to close my opening, it's nice to meet everyone hopefully i can speak to everyone and if anyone ever needs someone to talk to , please i can help. god bless you all, love you all my brothers nd sisters.
icon7.png

“Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints. (Ephesians 6:18)

Welcome JWoods. :waving

Yes, it appears you have had a tough row to hoe already. I, too, am available for you if you need to discuss stuff. Again, welcome.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back