Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hello

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Welcome aboard.

I see you ventured out and made comments.

Are you a full color spectrum person?
ROYGBIV . As Red Orange …… I am into Bible symbolism, and colors are a part of what is mentioned.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

Welcome aboard.

I see you ventured out and made comments.

Are you a full color spectrum person?
ROYGBIV . As Red Orange …… I am into Bible symbolism, and colors are a part of what is mentioned.

Mississippi redneck
eddif
Good morning Eddif, I had to google on the full color spectrum. I guess I am because I do love colors. I have some learning to do and thank you for mentioning this to me.

Hi everyone. I am new here and so glad to have found this forum. I am a Christian who loves the Lord. I am married. I live in Canada Alberta. I am looking forward to meeting other Christians on the forum. Thank you for reading. God Bless

Greetings, Taylor.

I didn't know what the whole full color spectrum was either, Lol, but I hope you enjoy being a member here.

Welcome to the forum,
Hidden

Greetings, Taylor.

I didn't know what the whole full color spectrum was either, Lol, but I hope you enjoy being a member here.

Welcome to the forum,
Hidden
Matthew 28:19 kjv
19. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20. Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Light has a lot of colors. So does Biblical knowledge. Wisdom, understanding. They are light to us. We could use enlightenment as a better word.

When we are born again, there are a lot of areas Jesus spoke of. Paul extended the areas with the list of spiritual gifts.

Am I rushing things for Taylorz ? I hope not.
The breastplate of the OT priest had many jewels of differing colors. There are many precious things to be learned. Sometimes knowledge is slow in coming, but not always.

This is a leap from one place to another.

Plant and animal development is influenced by light colors they are exposed to.

Romans 1:20

We are influenced to the knowledge type light we experience.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

19. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20. Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Light has a lot of colors. So does Biblical knowledge. Wisdom, understanding. They are light to us. We could use enlightenment as a better word.

When we are born again, there are a lot of areas Jesus spoke of. Paul extended the areas with the list of spiritual gifts.

The breastplate of the OT priest had many jewels of differing colors. There are many precious things to be learned. Sometimes knowledge is slow in coming, but not always.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

There's likely something there, Eddif, it's just kinda out of my realm of understanding, so I don't really know if I can comment intelligently.

God bless,
- H

There's likely something there, Eddif, it's just kinda out of my realm of understanding, so I don't really know if I can comment intelligently.

God bless,
- H
Man’s intelligence consistently falls short of the glory of God. Me too.

The full spectrum lights that John Ott developed were expensive and lost part of their spectrum over time. Todays Daylight White may come from his work.

Years ago I found some of his bulbs in a discount store. I bought several bulbs we used for 15? years. Emotionally I really think they worked. The light industry never supported him.

Over time I saw the parallel to scripture. We need to understand how much we need full spectrum biblical understanding.
We do not need to lose anything, but scripture says in the last days man’s teaching deteriorates. Oh knowledge increases, but we jump back and forth in confusion. The health Industry is an example.

I apologize for the poor way I try to present all this.

Mississippi redneck
eddif

Last edited:

Mississippi redneck
eddif
Thank you for the information. I think this is great. The more knowledge we have in the word is so important. God Bless

Hey All,
Welcome to the site Taylorz. i just wanted to say oh wow man! The colors. They have been chasing me all over the Internet. First it was just Red. Then yellow was spotted around Albuquerque. Why is it always Albuquerque? Now green has joined them. They will go full spectrum soon if I cannot prevent it.

Just having a little fun. Seriously, Taylorz, jump in where you feel comfortable and have some fun.
Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Back