Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hellooooooo

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
They took the other one down and gave this one the url back........ is this going to be permanent, or just until they get the other one set up?

PouringRain said:
They took the other one down and gave this one the url back........ is this going to be permanent, or just until they get the other one set up?
Was that before or after you read my PM? :biggrin

I see they attempted to transfer the posts from here to the new forum. However, one of my topics, this one, failed to get there. :confused Im assuming it was because it had an attachment in the original thread. Can someone confirm?

Cyberseeker said:
I see they attempted to transfer the posts from here to the new forum. However, one of my topics, this one, failed to get there. :confused Im assuming it was because it had an attachment in the original thread. Can someone confirm?
If it's still here. it's safe for now. I strongly suggested a backup and restore of all missing data before we finally switch.

Caroline H said:
MDO, glad you came here. Please do not make new posts in that forum. It would be better for you to just stay here because the database over there is missing several days of current posts. If we go posting in threads over there, then it may be even more confusing when they merge things. Also, there is no way for us to control the spammers, since we don't have mod privies, and we have some foul things over there. Please, just stay here and soon everything will be straightened out. Thanks :thumb

Edit* Also, when they sort everything out, you will have your old account back over there, so posting as your alternate name will prove pointless.
I would like to suggest that you keep both forums running during the transfer, say perhaps, one to three months. Did you know that your forum ranking on threads is lost when you move them. That means starting all over again. :twocents

Back