Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

Help me find this.

Go to 23:27 of this Christian music compilation and help me find where this recording is from.
IMO, it's the finest version of that song I've ever heard. It's pure, and clean and crisp, and minus all the 'talent show' vocal acrobatics that artists think they have to indulge (which the artist does in other versions of this song).

Its called revelation song written by (oneness pentecostal) cultists actually (Philips Craig and Dean) but redone by several orthodox artists like Kari Jobe (who sounds like the one you are interested in) :

The original...

Its called revelation song written by cultists actually (Philips Criag and Dean) but redone by several artists
I know what song it is. Kari Jobe's version is what I'm inquiring about. You can find lots of versions she has done on YouTube, except this particular version tucked away in this compilation. Actually I did find it one time, but can't anymore. Help me out.

(The song was written by Jennie Lee Riddle but performed by numerous artists.)

Turn up the volume!!! :sohappy

Yes, turn up the volume.
It is another good version Kari has done of this song, but it's not the one in the OP. I'll give you a cigar anyway.

Revelation Song--probably the most anointed worship song in modern church history(?)

Back