Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hi Kawboyz11

So, let me flesh out what I'm t**skip**I understand that your religious writings give you a sense of some higher power that you call Krishna. **skip**is the 'truth'.

God bless,
Ted
it is not your God or my God, God is God just as gold is gold everywhere, it is neither christian gold, hindu gold or muslim or any other gold or sun it is neither indian sun, australian sun or american or any other sun.

similarly God is God and our main business as theists is to understand that God instead of creating barriers that he is your God or he is my God. that is not our business. now whatever you call him according to your place into which you may have taken birth. but atleast follow what your Lord Christ is teaching like thou shall not kill, adultery, steal etc.

why are you not following him ? what is your answer to that ? what is the value of simply labeling oneself as christian, hindu, or anything else ? if you do not follow the rules laid by your Christ ? simply bluffing others and your own self.

what is the meaning of this duplicity ? to whom you are going to cheat here ? beside your own self ? for im not going to keep eye on your rubbish farce or drama. for i have got other works to do.

Hi Kawboyz11
but your heart is not wicked,
Oh yes it is! Trust me, I know my heart and I have held it up to the example of the Jewish Scriptures. My heart is wicked!! Beyond knowing!
why you do not follow commandments of Lord Christ ? like thou shall not kill, adultery, steal etc ?
Because I'm born with a natural bent towards sin and rebellion against God. This is why Jesus had to die. Without the work and sacrifice of Jesus, then we're all dead in our trespasses and sins. Krishna can't save you from that eventuality. But, if you believe in the teachings of Krishna, then you don't believe that my explanation of the Jewish Scriptures is, in fact, an eventuality.
similarly God is God and our main business as theists is to understand that God instead of creating barriers that he is your God or he is my God. that is not our business. now whatever you call him according to your place into which you may have taken birth. but atleast follow what your Lord Christ is teaching like thou shall not kill, adultery, steal etc.
Well, there is always 'truth' that has to be dealt with. According to the Jewish Scriptures, what you propose is not the 'main business' of those who believe in the one true and living God. It may be for those who don't. This is why you really need to understand that, despite your protestations against such a thing, man's heart is wicked. Beyond all knowing. And no, the name of God is not dependent on one's place of birth. The god that one believes in, may be. I do strive to live as Jesus has taught us, but I'm still a sinner that must be saved from the wrath of God by something other than any good deeds that I might throw up to discount the bad, but that's not how it works. According to the Jewish Scriptures, we are 'saved' from the eventual wrath of God that will be poured out on all the godlessness and wickedness of mankind. According to those Scriptures, there is only one solution for not falling under His wrath. That is faith in the sacrifice that Jesus' death.

And, also according to the Jewish Scriptures, the name of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob has been proclaimed throughout most of the known world of 2,000 years ago. So, I'm not sure that your idea that we all call the same god by different names depending on where we live, is really true.

So again, if you will indulge my ignorance of your practice, when does it all end? Will the earth endure forever and ever and ever and ever and ever as it is? With people just continuing to be reborn, or is there some end to the cycle?

God bless,
Ted

Hi Kawboyz11

Oh yes it is! Trust me, I know my heart and I have held it up to the example of the Jewish Scriptures. My heart is wicked!! Beyond knowing!

Because I'm born with a natural bent towards sin and rebellion against God. This is why Jesus had to die. Without the work and sacrifice of Jesus, then we're all dead in our trespasses and sins. Krishna can't save you from that eventuality. But, if you believe in the teachings of Krishna, then you don't believe that my explanation of the Jewish Scriptures is, in fact, an eventuality.

This is why you really need to understand that, despite your protestations against such a thing, man's heart is wicked. Beyond all knowing. And no, the name of God is not dependent on one's place of birth. The god that one believes in, may be. I do strive to live as Jesus has taught us, but I'm still a sinner that must be saved from the wrath of God by something other than any good deeds that I might throw up to discount the bad, but that's not how it works. According to the Jewish Scriptures, we are 'saved' from the eventual wrath of God that will be poured out on all the godlessness and wickedness of mankind. According to those Scriptures, there is only one solution for not falling under His wrath. That is faith in the sacrifice that Jesus' death.

So again, if you will indulge my ignorance of your practice, when does it all end? Will the earth endure forever and ever and ever and ever and ever as it is? With people just continuing to be reborn, or is there some end to the cycle?

God bless,
Ted
he didnt died but was killed by roman judges because people were persistent as they were right now. as they were in the case of socrates. and from that till now today practically nothing much has changed.

now you do whatever you wish to. please forgive me for my lack of understanding about your pure heart.

hope that you will forgive me and move on. for i am not interested in any form of discussion anymore.

it is not your God or my God, God is God just as gold is gold everywhere, it is neither christian gold, hindu gold or muslim or any other gold or sun it is neither indian sun, australian sun or american or any other sun.
Yes, gold is gold. But that comparison doesn't really equate to 'God is God'. Look friend, the world has always had different gods that they call by different names that have been held as responsible for different aspects of the lives of men. Egypt had many, many gods by the time that the Israelites lived in servitude there. They weren't all seen or understood as the same god by a different name. One was the god of thunder or good health or some other need of man to explain the unexplainable. The Jewish Scriptures describe a God that knows all that and soundly rebukes such a claim.

"...and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles."

And, unfortunately, this idea that faith in a god, any god, isn't going to create some aspect of separation is just nuts. I mean one only need look at all the killing over the 'kind' of muslim faith that one needs. There are Sunni Muslims and there are Shi'a Muslims. The smallest of the acknowledged Muslim faiths is the Ibadi with some 3 million followers.

Now, you believe that Krishna is the way and that all of these people that are killing and fighting aren't getting it. Have you ever taken a moment to try and teach a muslim that the tenets of the Krishna faith are the truth? Trust me or not, the teaching of any faith brings division among people. Why? Well that's simple; Because man's heart is wicked!! Who can know it?

God bless,
Ted

why are you not following him ? what is your answer to that ? what is the value of simply labeling oneself as christian, hindu, or anything else ? if you do not follow the rules laid by your Christ ? simply bluffing others and your own self.

what is the meaning of this duplicity ? to whom you are going to cheat here ? beside your own self ? for im not going to keep eye on your rubbish farce or drama. for i have got other works to do.
I am glad God has sent you this way to speak to us . It is not an accident you are here speaking to us .
As miamited has said we are not perfect as Christians but we are forgiven . Our savior Jesus Christ shed his blood on the cross that we could have eternal life .
why are you not following him ? what is your answer to that ? what is the value of simply labeling oneself as christian, hindu, or anything else ?
Why don't you Kawboyz11 become a Christian so you can help build our faith ? The pain you are in can be stopped .

Revelation 21:4​

4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

NIV

Hi Kawboyz11

hope that you will forgive me and move on. for i am not interested in any form of discussion anymore.
If you're still around, just know that there isn't anything to be forgiven between us. I don't know you and you don't know me and I certainly don't get somehow offended by others asking questions concerning my faith. So as far as you and I, you're not even guilty of anything that needs to be forgiven.

But you've lived a life. Are there things that you've done in your life that you really feel that you do need to be forgiven for? If no answer is forthcoming I will understand that you have moved on. Hope to see you on other threads around here.

God bless,
Ted

No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )
Where is this written as your source of information.
5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )
We do not offer food to God, but offer our prayers and thanksgiving for His provisions, 1 Timothy 4:1-5
and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
Chanting Hare Krishna is bowing ones self before a false God per Exodus 20:3-6
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
We have given you scriptures from the word of God in which He gave to the Prophets and Disciples to write in what we call The Holy Bible, but yet you give no source to back yourself up with when asked to do so. Those who are of this world are foolish and total idiots for rejecting the God of all creation and His only begotten son Christ Jesus, but we who are Christ own are no longer affiliated with the evil principalities of this world. We do not keep coming back after this present life is over, but will be resurrected from the grave when Christ returns and we are caught up to meet Him in the air and will ever more be with Him, 1Corinthians 15:51-58; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole.
What makes you think that we are blind just because we do not follow after a false god named Hari Krishna
if you want to see Actual Purpose of human life then see this link
Actual purpose of human life that God has created including you, was for man to take care of God's creation (Earth), Genesis 1; 1Timothy 4:1-5 and to love one another which is the greatest of all commandments, Matthew 22:34-40. God's command are not burdensome, but written upon our heart.
anyways, why you do not follow thou shall not kill ? thou shall not adultery ? those commandments or order given by Lord Christ ?
Where do you get off saying we kill animals as God gave them for meat. Those who are following God and His commands do not commit adultery of any kind. Galatians 5:16
i almost - almost agree with your Lord Jesus Christ. but why are you not following his commandments ? what is your answer ? why are you opening slaughter houses ?
Why do you say those who are Spiritually born again through that of the sacrifice of Christ Jesus whose purpose was to lay down His own life taking all our sin so that we can have life eternal with Him, John 3:5-7, 16; Romans 10:9-10 are not following His commands as the greatest commandment is love Matthew 22:37-40. Again God of all creation has given us animals to eat. Colossians 3:1-17.

You ask many why type questions even calling us blind idiots which is a violation of the ToS 1.4. in which you need to go back and read. Hebrews chapter 11 teaches us about faith In God in whom has revealed Himself through nature (His creation) and His only begotten Son Christ Jesus as many of us have witnessed and testified of his marvelous ways that He has made Himself very real to us who by faith believe in Him.

Exodus 20 the ten commandments of God we follow.

Exodus 20:3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
Exodus 20:4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
Exo 20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
Exodus 20:6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
Exodus 20:7 Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
Exodus 20:8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
Exodus 20:9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:
Exodus 20:10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
Exodus 20:11 For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
Exodus 20:12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
Exodus 20:13 Thou shalt not kill.
Exodus 20:14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.
Exodus 20:15 Thou shalt not steal.
Exodus 20:16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
Exodus 20:17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back