Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hey, How's it going?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
M

Maverick

Hey, my name is Andrew. Live in Minnesota and I am 16 years old. Born and raised a christian and proud of it. go to some church thing every night of the week except fridays. Mon. Tues. Thurs. and sometimes Sundays I go to bible studies. Wed. Night I got youth group and Sat. and Sundays I go to church services. Pretty busy schedule, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. :biggrin I feel like teens today don't really show their faith a lot in public if they really do have any faith at all so thats why I love being a christian now. Just standing out and being different from everyone else. I got a lot of plans for later in my life to continue to praise God in everything I do but for right now I enjoy just hanging out with my friends, playing sports (baseball and basketball) and listening to music. I like christian rock like 12 stones, disciple stuff like that.

Maverick,

It's good to hear that you're so into your faith! :biggrin Welcome to the forums, brother! Hope you like it here.

Love in Christ,

CLY

Welcome Antrew. Nice to have you here.

See Timothy, he's sort of the Youth leader around here; though I think he forgets he's not a youth amymore. Matter of fact, I sometimes forget I'm not a youth amymore either.

:lol:

Back