Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hi everyone.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Markc

Greetings.

I am Mark, and I am happy to be here amoung friends in the lord. I was saved at the age of 16 and now in my 40's. As an honest person, I will admit my path has not always been on the straight and narrow yet God has blessed me consistently in ways beyond measure. I am here to share with you all of life's joys and challenges I experience in aspiration to gain a rewarding growth in my life and understanding of our Father's design.

Thank you all for taking the time to share your thoughts and I look forward to meeting you all.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back