Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hi From NH!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
A

arlenec

Hi! I live in the White Mountains of NH.I have 3 grown children and 2 grandchildren.I have been married for 28 years.We have 2 dogs-Chakra-12 year old Boxer and Keesha-9 year old Rottie.I was watching my grandaughter until she went to first grade.I went thru the empty nest syndrome again this year.lol My daughter thought it would be a good idea if I became a candle consultant.It would get me out of the house and meet people.I started my own business the end of Feb.I was a member of another site that talked about being a christian.They closed the site.SO I am glad I found this one.Thanks for letting me join.I look forward to getting to know you.Love thru Christ,Arlene

Hi Arlene! It's great to meet you. Hope that you like it here.

Hi, Arlenec! I'm rather new here myself, but I'm glad for you to be here. Welcome!

Love in Christ,
CLY

Welcome Arlene! :bday: Your story sounds a lot like mine. I have 3 grown kids and 2 grandaughters. I went through the empty nest syndrome twice :o because my daughter moved back in with her girls for 5 years and then moved out again.. :sad :-D

WELCOME ABOARD !!

Small world Arlene ... I have family in NH & I was just there last month so get in touch with me via PM ( Private Message ) and we can swap e mail address and write one another wow ... so I cannot not wait to hear from U & to hear where in NH you are at so do write sometime soon & once again WELCOME !!

Back