Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hi!

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

NoOne71

Hi! I'm new here. I'm an Italian guy and I don't have Christian friends. I consider myself an ex-Catholic (I don't think the Catholic Church is the place for me anymore), everyone where I live is "Catholic", which means that no one care about his faith. It's just a social and cultural status.

I hope I'll have the opportunity to make new friends here. Only God knows how badly I need it.

Hi! I'm new here. I'm an Italian guy and I don't have Christian friends. I consider myself an ex-Catholic (I don't think the Catholic Church is the place for me anymore), everyone where I live is "Catholic", which means that no one care about his faith. It's just a social and cultural status.

I hope I'll have the opportunity to make new friends here. Only God knows how badly I need it.
Welcome to the site.
Look around, and add where appropriate.
Oh, and pray before using !

Hi NoOne71
It's important to have Christian fellowship and be with persons such as yourself.
You'll have to look around and find your place here, but you will make friends in time.
Start posting and watch it happen!
Benvenuto.

Hi sir, welcome to the forum, always happy to have new friends, especially those who like to talk about God. My name is Bob.

Back