Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

hiya

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
vic.c i hope i said nithing worse cause it's monday or/instead of sunhallaween

ok. dont know i can post again for now.

sun-star, contact.
i think it's no more then fair to say i suffer paranoid schizofrenia, wether that means if i am sick depends on how i feel:yes
but it might explain somewhat sometimes, right??:nod
truth remains as it is, to you and to me too.
one last thing; i am a christian just as a catholic or a protestant or an evangelist, etc. i wont tell which one.

xo stein ox

hello, i hope i can find some topics that intrest me. my motivation is that i feel connected to people who believe in jesus coz i do too.

maybe usefull to know is that i have participated in several christian forums. i never do namecalling or cursing and i be nice. but my vieuw and opinion on issues can be somewhat different then the majority which has had the effect in the past that i got banned. if that happens i understand.

i remember all pretty much, and gues what?
i didnt get banned.

i have a huge selfesteem i sometimes or can even manifest into an alteresteem, what i mean is next.

(I) can do anything, is what it's like.

remember??
i do with the music section poppin in and crazyness or sillyness of mine as well for sure, now surely even more.

i just wanted to come back to this and say that at least to one it's fully understood. that i am introduced on believe here far enough, and with that i gues more or lots of me. actually there is not much more of me to say.
allmost with that, most important. that i feel very welcome here. x
(hope/wish you dont find it strange i post this now here)

i will see if i will still add the list of self made mnemonics underneath words of praise.

in reality that was the third (and right) side of my A6, i did it for years without or barely speaking a word. it was some kind of unsinkable job i pulled on me.

those ca 30 litle signs are all mostly about uderstanding and 'dealing with life in of requested a perfect way' almost. if kept to all 30 for example there's even a sign in there with two ss's round an x or t, meaning help/cure/take away...

i'll see.

anyways i just wanted to say thx
for being welcome here.

i came here when i was in need, and uhh u
i will stick around here just like the closed schizo forum from the netherlands where they know me very well too.(ow) i stick around there too.

serious i'll post here again:yessoon even:biggrin

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back