Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Hollywood Homocide

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
H

Heidi Mighty Mo

Is it just me or did anyone else find this movie to be really lame?

I was very dissapointed in it as a whole. There was a lot of wierd "sprititual" stuff thrown and the acting was far below what Harrison Ford and Josh Hartnett can do (not that I consider Josh a great actor to begin with - he is ok).

The "humor" seemed forced and immature.

There was very little action and the whole thing moved very slow.

A Scripture for a wise man ..

Gen 19:26 But his wife looked back from behind him, and she became a pillar of salt.

.........................And I would look for a thread about a movie made more recently ..........and not in 2003.......................

Just saying............................

Back