Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

home life

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

spirit1st

The LORD told me !If a man would do 3 things ,HE would take care of everything else.
1- get on your knees and pray with your family
2-take your family too church
3-read the bible with your family
seems simple and easy ,but is not !

Recently having a new child 3 months ago, these are important things that are on my mind too. But praying and being the spiritual leader of our house is a big responsibility, but one I look forward to. I really do believe that God will look after us if we show Him we're sincere about learning about Him, loving Him and worshipping Him. As much as we give, He will give back so many times over. As John says, the commands of God are not burdensome. I hope my little boy grows up someday and is as fascinated and awed by the Bible as I am. But I also hope he's not 33 before he really realizes what it's all about like I was.

being a dad also is when I choose to follow the LORD .I wanted my kids to know TRUTH .I think that is a very nice testamony .BLESS YOU AND YOUR HOUSEHOLD ,in the name above every name ,JESUS CHRIST .

SPIRIT1ST...

I agree about the three things that God wants of a man. Actually, in our household it was never like that, as a child or as a married woman. But with envy I would listen to those that had that kind of household. Things always seemed to run smoother since the Lord was put first there and His word as well.

Lovin :sad

I love the desire of both your hearts ,as I know OUR LORD does .I too changed once I had a son .It seems to change many in there thinking.But the LORD wants us to obey ,Yet NEVER FOLLOW ANY PERSON ON EARTH .Except HIM .I learned the hard way ?HE does not like it when we count anothers words greater than HIS.I have found it is easy to follow a pastor or teacher .But we should not do this.HE GAVE US HIS VERY SPIRIT TO REVEAL TRUTH TO US .HE NEVER FAILS US .BLESS YOU BOTH .

Isa 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Dan 7:9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

One entry found for Tourette's syndrome.

Main Entry: Tou·rette's syndrome
Pronunciation: tu-'rets-
Function: noun
Etymology: Georges Gille de la Tourette died 1904 French physician
: a familial neurological disorder of variable expression that is characterized by recurrent involuntary tics involving body movements (as eye blinks or grimaces) and vocalizations (as grunts or utterance of inappropriate words), often has one or more associated conditions (as obsessive-compulsive disorder), is more common in males than females, and usually has an onset in childhood and often stabilizes or ameliorates in adulthood -- called also Tou.rette syndrome /-'ret-/

2Ti 1:7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Joh 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
Joh 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
Heb 12:9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

Joh 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
Joh 17:17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
Joh 17:18 As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
Joh 17:19 And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.
Joh 17:20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;
Joh 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us:

1Jo 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

2Co 4:18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.
WE can not see our spirits .

Jo 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.

Back