Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

How long will He wait?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Man and God's creation. How wonderful and beautiful are the things God created for man. The landscapes, trees of all kinds, flowers, sunsets, the scent of all the plants and vegetation, The animal kingdom. How many of us have had pets that we loved and they loved us back with their loyalty. I have found that our pets are more loyal to their owners than man is to man. What is different about animal is that they rely upon their owners to take care of them, and most would give their life for their owners expecting nothing in return, that is something that is missing in most of the human race. Man's life upon the earth: Mao murdered 60 million people; Stalin murdered 40 million; Hitler murdered 30 million. (Some colleges teach that the Holocaust was a lie).
Leopold 8 million; Tojo 5 million, I could fill up this page with the murders by man. Some of the local murders here in the USA are so heinous that how man is suppose to be the higher intelligence is mystifying, and the horrific torturers they went through by their fellow man. Then you have all the slaughters done in the name of religion. The torture chambers and devices that the early Catholic Church invented were just plain evil. The Witch trials by the Puritans in Massachusetts. A country that claimed that all men were created equal but allowed slavery and treated men like animals until a man of God declared it unacceptable and went to war against it. A nation that spends millions to get elected while people who are in great need suffer. Those who steal from a nation that is willing to help them (60 Billion dollars paid out in medicare fraud). Millions of dollars paid to false recipients filing fraudulent false tax returns from prison. The name it and claim it preachers who write books when all we need is already written in the Scriptures. Even on this Christian web there are those who glory in their superior so called knowledge and putting down others who do not agree with them. Where is the Scribe, where is the ruler of this age that can instruct the Lord? (1 Cor. 1:18- 3:23) and those who by self will put themselves over others (3 John 3-12) Not one thing in the body of Christ is left to self will...Nothing! Everything and every Gift is given by the Holy Spirit ( 1 Cor. 12:1 - 13:13). When the Church starts giving an abundance of money to the pastor and does charitable and minimal things for the needy on holidays, You have forgotten your first love.(Rev. 2:-7). Where is the fellowship of believers? Standing together in one voice, preaching the gospel of the kingdom and the grace of God in Jesus the Christ?

One nation under God? Our government is trying to get rid of all things that pertain to righteousness! Most people just shrug it off, they treat the sacrificial lamb as a good luck piece, win the lottery, I have no doubt that the Lord is coming soon, less I go to Him First. To God Almighty who will judge all nations and individuals for thing done in the flesh. Christ for ever and ever Amen.

In Christ
Douglas Summers

What is different about animal is that they rely upon their owners to take care of them, and most would give their life for their owners expecting nothing in return, that is something that is missing in most of the human race.
Of course you are referring to pet animals here, otherwise wild animals do right well most times even to eating us if needed, but I like the analogy of putting Christ first as our first love.
One nation under God? Our government is trying to get rid of all things that pertain to righteousness!
Mt 17:25 It was evidently customary for Jesus to pay tribute as we see Peter affirming that.
And so as to not offend? Jesus paid tribute to those of Capernaum, the very ones attempting to trap Him?
Our judgment is occurring now as we read in Revelation Chapters Two & Three, but the nation's judgment is coming.

"9 The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.
15 regard the patience of our Lord as salvation" (2 Peter 3:9,15 NASB)

sounds like a crying session to me, and a hate for America. I'll get the tissues.

Mike.

Jesus waits for us to produce fruit and to ripen. Who knows how long that will take?

(Jas 5:7) Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

So I continually receive His rain and bring forth His Fruit!

Then... I am harvested out of this dead world Woohoo!

(Mar 4:29)But when the fruit is brought forth, immediately he putteth in the sickle, because the harvest is come.

:sohappy

To the readers of my posts .... I have changed my logo to "Bible Linker" instead of "Straightshot" because of a conflict on another forum that I post to .... I want all of my Internet postings to reflect the same logo

So from no on I will be posting as "Bible Linker"

Thanks

This is why we all need to wake up as brothers all made by God and for God.

Man has fallen and the "systems" we have created along the way have overtaken us. Man is trapped in its own system.

There is a way back to Eden. The problem is man is afraid to go back and look towards "progress" and unknown future for some kind of life guide and blessed hope of answers and security.It will not solve anything.

Thankfully God has it all under control. Well he is God after all, hes big enough to sort it all out.

This is why we all need to wake up as brothers all made by God and for God.

Man has fallen and the "systems" we have created along the way have overtaken us. Man is trapped in its own system.

There is a way back to Eden. The problem is man is afraid to go back and look towards "progress" and unknown future for some kind of life guide and blessed hope of answers and security.It will not solve anything.

Thankfully God has it all under control. Well he is God after all, hes big enough to sort it all out.
Hi kiwidan, What will be will be. God has forewarned us of all that will happen. It has been written down. There is nothing new under the sun. What is happening in the middle east has been prophesied in Scripture. Man without God is corrupt and arrogant and has been from the beginning. There is none that do good , no not one (Rom. 3: 9-18). Christ is not saving the world at this time, He is calling out His Church (body) of whom He is the first born of the first fruits (1 Cor. 15: 23-24) One day that body will be complete (Eph. 2: 4-22) "one new man" (The Church / body of Christ) Salvation of the world comes during the tribulation (Revelation Chapter 7) You can not mix denominations as one body working together for Christ. Not all worship the same God, and men had fallen from the beginning, not just recently. And the system that was created was not by born again believers, but by men under the principles of Satan
disguised under the name of God. Satan is the ruler of this world for now, He is the prince of the power of the air. (Eph. 2:2) And we must throw out all thing contrary to Christ's teachings. That is why there is no unity in the visible church. Unity only comes by rebirth into the body of Christ. So pray for the filling of the Spirit and walk as Christ and beware of those who preach Christ in their own name.

In Christ
Douglas Summers

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back