Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

How was the high school experience?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Still available here in our small town.
By large ,it's not as a nation .

My town had one up to about six years ago .the only for the county. They didn't check fluids but pumped gas for you if requested . The only full service that did that stopped over twenty years ago .the others simply if asked pumped it .

All I mentioned I have photos .two are razed ,one is now a car dealership and shop .

So im a 80s kid, life was great until everything fun started getting banned in the name of safety.

Like a teacher would tow a big piece of carpet off the back of a tractor and burn around the field and we all had to try stay on, turn a corner and people flying off everywhere running to try get back on, so a few grass burns and snowflakes later that was banned.

I was never a fan of school as i always believed it was rigged.

Why on nice sunny days as a child am a locked inside room all day in a facility that looks like a hospital or a prison for years on end being brainwashed and indoctrinated learning things i either dont care about or will never use in life when i could be outdoors and living and learning more and enjoying life.

And they wonder why i skipped classes and failed and and didnt care.

There was one class i enjpyed the subject so i was happy to study, i basically top the country that year in a specific subject.

We were all graded on intelligence for classes and i was basically the one everyone seen as the dummy, not a joke, me and Bev the two seen as the most stupud, even a teacher used to used to always call me a imbercile. Just angry with me i wasnt interested and would rather be doing things. Im looking out the window its a nice day i should be fishing.

Yet im not stupid, i proved i could top the country in something if im interested in it. I top the country in biology that year.

My grades were like all F fails but i got one A only because i enjoyed learning about it.

Last edited:
What they do ,often tire shops will do ..
Hey All,
It's not the same. I remember mom never had to get out of the car. The attendant would:
Check the oil.
Check the air in the tires.
Check the radiator.
Check the brake fluid.
All while the gas was pumped. Now obviously it was beneficial to the gas station as most people would say OK, fix the issue, making more money for the station. Plus, it was a safety factor for the motorist.
Most stations today make so much more money selling drinks and chips or whatever, they will never go back. We have truly lost a great thing. And the new generation will never know what they missed.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Hey All,
It's not the same. I remember mom never had to get out of the car. The attendant would:
Check the oil.
Check the air in the tires.
Check the radiator.
Check the brake fluid.
All while the gas was pumped. Now obviously it was beneficial to the gas station as most people would say OK, fix the issue, making more money for the station. Plus, it was a safety factor for the motorist.
Most stations today make so much more money selling drinks and chips or whatever, they will never go back. We have truly lost a great thing. And the new generation will never know what they missed.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz
Yes ,if you get an oil change they do and a simple tire rotation

It's not like I didn't work at a tire shop for a seven years . It's how the mechanics inspect .

Schools a challege but everyone knows the library is the safe space. Lol. Its true.

Like every now and then someone wanted to beat me up, and i was weak at school and i always go the library at break to avoid a fight if i was called out. Everyone knows the library Is the safe space during break. No one mess with library and its the last place anyone looks for you or will go.

Its like a fact, if there one thing bullies at school fear its the school library, every bully afraid they just cannot step inside a library because its full of books of knowledge and geeks and its quiet and peaceful. Its like full defence.

I learnt alot hiding in the library hanging out with the geeks. Like serious knowledge and stuff.

Last edited:
Back