Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] HUGE Praise!!!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Angel

My husband has been practicing Buddhism and the Chakra's and meditation and all that for many years.
Tonight he told me that he wants to have a relationship with Jesus!
When he said that I got chills all over my body.
GLORY!

Please pray that Jesus would reach out to him in a such a way that he knows it's Christ.

Thank you!!!

I praise God with you Sister Angel. There needs be a preacher for him to hear and see truth, and your life is emitting the light he sees whether he realizes it or not. Good job! When we believe we are failures, others may see something else in us.
Rom 10:14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?
:woot2

My husband has been practicing Buddhism and the Chakra's and meditation and all that for many years.
Tonight he told me that he wants to have a relationship with Jesus!
When he said that I got chills all over my body.
GLORY!

Please pray that Jesus would reach out to him in a such a way that he knows it's Christ.

Thank you!!!
It's not a relationship it's a friendship.

John 15:15

Excellent news, Angel! Our Lord has heard your prayers and has answered you. And your husband has seen our Lord's loving light shining in you. This is simply brilliant news, my dear friend, brilliant news!

Prayers continue for both of you :hug

:woot2 :sohappy :woot2

1Pe 3:1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;
1Pe 3:2 While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear.
1Pe 3:3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;
1Pe 3:4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.
1Pe 3:5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:

Blessings Angel

Excellent news, Angel! Our Lord has heard your prayers and has answered you. And your husband has seen our Lord's loving light shining in you. This is simply brilliant news, my dear friend, brilliant news!

Prayers continue for both of you :hug
Thank you so much! <3

:woot2 :sohappy :woot2

1Pe 3:1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;
1Pe 3:2 While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear.
1Pe 3:3 Whose adorning let it not be that outward adorning of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;
1Pe 3:4 But let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.
1Pe 3:5 For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:

Blessings Angel
Thank you! (hugs)

I was having such a great day today finishing up a new CD recording for some friends in a Christian band and feeling like my day couldn't go any better, then I come home and read this and you've proven me wrong! What great news to end my day on. He's in my prayers. Good job on being a great and effective testimony to him all this time!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back